Anonymous Teacher!

Anonymous Teacher!

A Story by anonymousprankt
"

This story is based on real-time event occured recently with myself. Where the hero of this story is Anonymous and i am the victim of whole this event...

"
Wonderful experience!
Today @ early in the morning visited Gadhada[Gujarat] to attain a marriage of my nephew. The season is winter & the time is dawn. As the natural processes &requirement of human body in the morning i an need of flush, so i went to bus-station [because i was alone @ that of particular time and in that city] then as soon i entered in the public toilet i found a men inside the toilet [he is the care taker of toilet] he asks me weather 'm in searching of w.c. Or what i respond yes i need flush [he was not speaking not because he is dumb, not even because Of bad smell of toilet [literally there was not any kinda bad smell inside that area] in fact he was not speaking coz. He was chewing smthng. Then immidiately he get the can and fill from the tank [as those urinal is not equipped with water tank on top] he just only fill the can but he let take me to the w.c. Put the can with literally a passionatley smile on his face... [there was no lock facility provided on the door but yet it didn't look outregous for me i just hold on the door.... Once i get finished the flush as soon a leave to the corridor he was ready with can he told me sir let me help you to wash your hands coz there was no wash-besin.... I was totally impressed by his passion + dedication+attitude+service+courtsey+...... The nominal charge is worth of inr 5/- only but i gave him inr 10/- coz i was delighted through his serviceful attitude + impressed by his passionate dedication + enlightened by his attitude and willingness + satisfied with the courtsey and an overall experience.....
It seems like that he is not doing his job for money coz. When i received such unexpected things happening aroung i ask him before proceeding that how much money should i give? But he told me sir give me you proceed please...
I am not writing this coz. I like to show you how kind i am how good i am how rich i am but here the hero is that anonymous man who tought me so many things in a row within a short period of time with understaning + realize+ knowledge & so... On...
I don't his name: he is anonymous
i don't declare my name: i am anonymous
i don't know either of you: you are anonymous....


#anonymousprankt

© 2015 anonymousprankt


Author's Note

anonymousprankt
i have done my job to write and now its your time to do your job....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's this saying that you never run short of clients if you treat them like royalty. The caretaker knew that and he had no doubts about the service he offers. Good write .

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

Thankful to you for the feelings and message you
had given SIR...... Thanking you again n aga.. read more
Krizito

8 Years Ago

Hey the praise is yours, you're the one that did the heavy lifting. So thank you SIR
anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

the Beuaty is not in the object instead THE BEAUTY LIES ON THE EYE OF OBSERVER!!!!
my grandma always told me you should take pride in what you do. No matter what.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

Amen! i agree!; i honour!; i repect!
You never know how many wonderful-hearted people there are in this world. Even in the most tough jobs, some people can still have a smile on their face. Thank you for sharing your story!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

its my goodness ma'm to share the stories of the real HEROS of society. You are right; there will be.. read more
Drcicarlo

8 Years Ago

You're doing a fine job at it sir!
anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

thankful to you ma'm for support. I appreciate; i honour; i respect
great first entry...., i had some trouble following through this at first, but I guess i can relate somewhat to the virtues knowledge you have provided, now, good day to you sir.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice submission. Interesting how you leave yourself anonymous. Tells us that even the small things in life can be important and attribute someone with heroic traits.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anonymousprankt

8 Years Ago

Thankful to you sir for your priceless review to energize , to motivate, to emphasize....... Thankin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

535 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 10, 2015
Tags: Travel, Learning of Truth, Attitude, Service, Approach

Author

anonymousprankt
anonymousprankt

Gondal, Gujarat, India



About
Think Different; Act Different that is the source of energy that drives me and lead me to became Mr. Unlimited and Mr. Undefined!!!! more..

Writing