Kasab

Kasab

A Story by anxia
"

NO hate towards any one. Just this unbearable pain.

"
I read an article that was by a kasab supporter.so What was it all about? Obviously its supporting that terrorist.
I don't see how he was worth a chance to prove himself changed. Well at least not from her point of view.
Kasab wasn't hung because he was Muslim because he was  Pakistani but because he killed. He killed innocent lives.
The nationality or the religion doesn't matter for the validation of death penalty but the crime does. I know he has come from an indigent background and all that. But that should not  be a consideration to support his unfortunate monstrous deeds. IF you consider his back ground and support him then its like stating that all the poor  can sure become criminals and that sort, if its to fill their stomachs.
I do feel sorry for his family and for himself.
He must been given a chance still bound behind the bars. But as we all know its the leaders that lead or rather mislead these unfortunate youngsters. SO they will definitely wont stay silent if the convict is left alive. That would be dangerous. And the same would be if a criminal such as him is left free in to the liberal world.
This would encourage the depraved  criminals  to continue their pursuit of horrendous crimes. 
Having said all of this i do think every one deserves a chance not just kasab. Every human does. And i kind of think that kasab sure was given a chance many a time to change his motives. May be they weren't too obvious. May be he didn't recognize.

© 2013 anxia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the way you have expressed your views with such clarity and frankness. I feel there are some crimes that can be pardoned and there are others that can't be. Some criminals can be reformed and still others are hopeless criminals. I agree Anxia.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anxia

10 Years Ago

Its a pleasure to receive a review from you especially for this one. I am glad i got across with cla.. read more
DIVYA

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome dear Anxia.



Reviews

I like the way you have expressed your views with such clarity and frankness. I feel there are some crimes that can be pardoned and there are others that can't be. Some criminals can be reformed and still others are hopeless criminals. I agree Anxia.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anxia

10 Years Ago

Its a pleasure to receive a review from you especially for this one. I am glad i got across with cla.. read more
DIVYA

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome dear Anxia.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2013