Chapter 5:Orgins

Chapter 5:Orgins

A Chapter by The Matrix 550

Chapter 5:Orgins

Jetfire-His orgin is a mystery. But I will take you back to the beggining of time.

The surrondings became space and two huge robbots go by fighting.

Jetfire-This is Primus and Unicron. Two brothers destine to kill each other. But Primus knew this was going on too long. He charged up a punch and hit Unicron as hard as he could.Unicrons body floated far into space. He relized he was know alone. He started to meditate. All his energy went in front of him. Untill it formed The Matrix. With it he strated to transform into our home planet,Cybertron. He created twelve others of his kind. These where called the Primes. One of them was sayed to go perzerc. We know him now as The Fallen. He gathered an army and called them the Decepticons. One day in what was called The Battle of the Accients was when he first attacked. He quickly killed all the other eleven Primes,exept me. He thought I was dead but I barely was alive. I grabbed The Matrix and threw it at him. The Fallen fell. The Matrix was lost, amd his apprintes,Megatron soon arose to power. He was as deadly as ever. I created you Optimus from the other Primes dead bodys,gave you the power to creat new transformers,and I took off hidding.

Optimus Prime-I never knew...

Jetfire-Yes,it was me,that shadow figure that walked away when you first came online.

Optimus Prime-I always thought that was Primus...

Jetfire-You've always asked why are you a Prime when you was little I heard. Now you know.

Hotrod-Uh.. I hope you knew Starscream jeted off into space

To be countinued...



© 2009 The Matrix 550


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 7, 2009