Saint In My Blood

Saint In My Blood

A Story by aram aram
"

Gruel Pain, Majestry Senses, Grained Filanges

"

Common Gladiator take another step, see by now your muscles are releasing energy to chew your lungs, your mind doesn't want to collapse, you keep going because you love how it ends. Between, that's right, work between your steps. By now I have taken so many steps that the bottom of my feet feel like gelatin. My chest is condense and its clinched because of all the layers of clothing I'm wearing, the wind feels like cold water running down to my stomach. The sweat on my forehead is salty, dry and thick and its slowly filling in my eyes. I try to avoid it but it doesn't even feel good wiping my face with my jacket, because it feels like I'm tearing the skin it cleans. My whole body can ache at any second I would allow it to. Once I'm finally there I give myself freedom, freedom to smoke freedom to drink water, freedom to take off my jacket and all those clothes underneath. I'm not about to be done just yet, it was several hours of work before all those steps. Holding a jackhammer for an hour, hammering for another hour, carrying load after load of debry for about hundred and fifty feet over and over again. It's not done yet, this is when it really kicks in, like staying in squated position for about an hour in a confined space of three feet in height with dusty and thick air, screwing in screws with shoulders burning and fingers stiff from holding pipes against the roof of the bottom of the house, and detail put in for every task. I learn from the great, like how to saw something, how to chip away at differrent textures, like how to clean the area where we just worked. Now is the time, I put them on my ancles, I wear nylon to sufficate in, I put cotton on underneath, I wrapp my forearms, than I tie my shoes, and sometimes I wrapp my head and fingers. I than clinch my fist for ten minutes and begin my workout, its twelve forty five am, I stack what's to crack, one more than the day before...

 

 

To Be Continued...

© 2012 aram aram


Author's Note

aram aram
Please read along with others to learn from this story as I will entail more in the future.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish you the best of luck in your aspiration to become a writer. Hand in there, and don't become discouraged.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012

Author

aram aram
aram aram

Burbank, CA



About
Behold aurum is gold. more..

Writing
8 FILES 8 FILES

A Story by aram aram