leave it to stars.

leave it to stars.

A Story by arcturus

I love you but I am afraid.  I am afraid of all the uncertainties the future holds. I am afraid that I will only hurt you at the end and it breaks my heart to think I will be the reason for your unhappiness.
But i love you, my darling. You saw flowers in the dark corners of my mind. You found beauty in my storms. You loved me when I thought I was unlovable. You taught me I was worth it and for that, Iam forever grateful. All I want for you in this lifetime is happiness but I am not sure if I am the right person for you.

Iam a disaster, my dear. I destroy everything that is in my path. I have this incapability of keeping good things in my life to stay. But you, oh god, I want you to stay. However, I know if I keep holding on, I will only break you. So I will slowly loosen the tight grip of my hand, letting pieces of you to slip and fall out. I want you to know every moment spent with you shined and if you end up with someone else in the future, I hope you make that person experience it as well. For now, I will leave it up to the stars. Whatever the ending of our story may be, as long as you are happy, I will be as well.

© 2018 arcturus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So beautifully written. Emotive and breaks my heart to read it. Wonderful.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2018
Last Updated on June 1, 2018

Author

arcturus
arcturus

Egypt



About
they will understand when they read this, when i die more..

Writing
complicated complicated

A Story by arcturus


silly girl. silly girl.

A Story by arcturus


iloveyou. iloveyou.

A Story by arcturus