you're my sun, my everything

you're my sun, my everything

A Story by arcturus

I’ve been trying to find the words that perfectly capture what I feel for you. Words that explain what I feel when we hold eye contact for 3 seconds, with you looking away first and then smiling. Words that can explain what I feel when our hands touch and linger for a few seconds. Now I think I know what it is. I love you. I love you when we make eye contact. I love you when we touch in someway. I love you when you sing. I'm in love with your brown eyes, they are my favourite thing, baby, did you see them when they meet the reflection of the sun? because i lost my mind when i did, and i forgot what we were talking about and i got lost in them, and in you.you're my sun and my everything. I love how you look at me with your eyes, how you kiss me with your beautiful lips. how you notice everything, how you notice me. I love when you whisper ''i love you'', its the best thing i've ever heared. i love how you play with my hair because you're so happy, you know? my hair is so happy since you did that. I love how you smoke your cigarettes, how you put it between your lips, did i just get jealous of your cigarettes?. Omg im in love with you, i'm so in love with you baby. I guess those are the words that I have been trying to find and have been trying to say. And i swear that's not all of them, So forgive me when I cannot stop saying that I love you. For I will not stop saying it to you.You, with the warm brown eyes. With the infectious laugh and godly smile. You, with the obnoxious attitude that I adore but deep inside, you have a kind heart that made me fall. You, with overflowing confidence, yet timid at times. You, my soul have chosen you among the rest of the lost souls in this world, because we have the same scars. You, with your callous hands, yet I would gladly grasp tightly because I don't want any other hand to hold. You, It will always be about you. You own every inch of me, Of my body, Of my thoughts I would like to say something. I love you.

© 2018 arcturus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 1, 2018
Last Updated on June 1, 2018

Author

arcturus
arcturus

Egypt



About
they will understand when they read this, when i die more..

Writing
complicated complicated

A Story by arcturus


silly girl. silly girl.

A Story by arcturus


iloveyou. iloveyou.

A Story by arcturus