The Roots Of Love

The Roots Of Love

A Poem by Tate Morgan
"

I am the roots, You are the tree.

"




     Share Thi

Aris
"OMG I can't believe you added that picture lol"
Tate's Poem is hanging in the background.



© 2021 Tate Morgan


Author's Note

Tate Morgan
This I wrote to my daughter on her last night as a child.The night before she left for college

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Man, this is gorgeous! So full of loveliness! A resounding awwwh could be heard as the poem ended. What wonderful evoking of emotion-what a way to convey such an over-conveyed feeling!
And as usual your perfect flow and rhyme only helped your message through the minds (and hearts!) of your readers. I don't doubt that I'll return to read this poem again just to feel the beauty of it...

Really, thank you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a magnificent piece of art. I love the way you integrated the poem between the pictures. Outstanding work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


How loving and encouraging! You are such a wonderful father. Your daughter knowing that you believe in her and see her as a flower in bloom is the most precious thing a girl could ever experience. To have a father's faith and admiration is something all young woment strive for, and she will never be left to wonder "if".

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is beautiful. I love the idea of a tree representing home roots and where we branch out from them. Rainbow Connection is also one of my favorite songs. Lovely piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Quite an awesome piece, Tate. I like this very much.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow....that must have been really hard for you to let go. But she's going to be sucessful. I know it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a fabulous gift for your daughter Tate! Beautifully written. Love the pics too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
MAC
this is beautiful!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A beautiful dedication from a father to his daughter.

Thanks for sharing.


Posted 13 Years Ago


Written by a proud father.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I loved reading every word of this… It's just splendid. The metaphors you used were good too, and I like how you stuck to using trees so that there's continuity.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10063 Views
202 Reviews
Shelved in 9 Libraries
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on March 23, 2021
Tags: Life, Sad, adventure, mystery, poem, love, poetry heart

Author

Tate Morgan
Tate Morgan

Marion , OH



About
Available from Amazon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I am a product of the Midwest. Raised on the plain states of North America. I was nurtured on a .. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Memories Memories

A Poem by Tate Morgan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry