Kalam's Mother

Kalam's Mother

A Chapter by Anshuman Aryav
"

Today 15th of October means our Kaka's birthday and on this auspicious occasion am sharing this creation with you all so let's celebrate his birthday by remembering him and his inspirational stories.

"
To the world we may be one person but to one person we may be the world and she is our mother with whom our relation and connection is 9 months more than any other.

Mother is not merely a word it is a emotion which we start feeling before 9 months from our birth.

Kalam’s mother was a mine of knowledge and qualities. Kalam always used to feel the depth of affection in his mother’s lap.

When we are in the womb of our mother we have a connection means we are connected with her but when this connection breaks it becomes relation and day by day we started losing the lap of our mother.

Because to grow we need to go It means for higher education purpose and for being a good citizen and a successful person we need to go away from our home and surrounding and this day also came in Kalam’s journey of life. When he had to go away from his home. The relation and connection of Dr Kalam and his mother was like connecting wire or thread and this thread was going to break now. For Kalam’s mother Kalam was an apple of her eye and this day was as black as coal and she even couldn’t have imagined this painfull day.But one day Kalam said some magical words while sleeping in his mother’s lap and these words were this�""mom!what do you think can I live without you…no mom no but I need to go now to fulfill your dreams,to fulfill your desires.Don’t you want I become a good and a successful person…I know you will miss me because you love me so much but I don’t want…your love became my weakness I want your love became my power mom!!"

Our Kaka a great the president,a great teacher and inspiration for this whole world was not a writer or a poet but the affection and love for his mother made him a poet and one day this love and respect for his mother revealed in a form of poetry…

Mother

“I still remember the day when I was ten,

Sleeping on your lap to the envy of my elder brothers and sisters.

It was full moon night, my world only you knew Mother!, My Mother!

When at midnight, I woke with tears falling on my knee

You knew the pain of your child, My Mother.

Your caring hands, tenderly removing the pain

Your love, your care, your faith gave me strength,

To face the world without fear and with His strength.

We will meet again on the great Judgment Day. My Mother !!!


© 2017 Anshuman Aryav


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A really nice theme. Baring a few typo errors here and there, the intent of your writing is clear and understandable.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Loved this one...kalam is one of my inspiration...and reading about his mother truly made my day

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Absolutely he is the best inspiration for all of us....
Thank you so much for your kind revie.. read more
KALAM ... How I miss that great man today. I have read Wings of Fire and I completely loved it. Thank you very much about writing this piece as a tribute to him

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Yaa...I am also reading this book these days...and really each and every line of this book is inspir.. read more
Heart touching. I loved the poem as well.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Najam for your kind review...
And the Hindi version of this poem is beyond .. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Okay waiting to read it. You are most welcome.
Happy birthday Kaka... Kalam...
We love you so much..

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 15, 2017



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya


Webbed Webbed

A Poem by Saumya


Goodbye... Goodbye...

A Poem by Zephyr


Lying Is A Sin Lying Is A Sin

A Poem by Zoya