The Plan

The Plan

A Chapter by Ash

It's been a few days since Devin has spoken to me about our discussion. I think I scare him, but why? How could a 95 pound girl scare him? Maybe it's because of my past, I wonder what is hidden in his past.

It is dark outside but seems bright in the hallway. The rooms are near soundproof besides the vents. What could be going on outside of my room? Usually it's bad. Nate is the worst of every man that has ever handled me. Nobody has ever hit me as hard as he has.

~~~FLASHBACK ~~~

I was "with" him what seems like it was yesterday but I am positive that it was a few weeks. I lost count, without a pencil to write on my wall how many days I have been here. Nate took it away when I charged him with it and plunged it into his leg. Since then I have had no sense of anything It seems.

He pounded my head into the wall. All I could let out was a loud groan. He picked me up by my hair and threw me across the room, while saying,

"Ow you dumb b***h you're so gonna pay."

That's all I could remember. I must have blacked out.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK ~~~

I should be seeing Devin soon, at least I hope so. He is my only consistent visitor and in some weird way I'm glad it's him.

He always knocks before he enters, the question why he does that is unknown.

He came in and relief flushed through me, it is time to talk about the plan to get out of here.

"Hey Anna, it's me, it's okay." he said while slowly and quietly closing the door.

"Hi, Mr. Devin"

"You don't have to be so formal with me, Anna, it's alright." While he opened the door to the cage that I know he hated so much.

"What are we gonna talk about today?" We often talk about what has occurred in my life, unsure of why but Devin has an interest.

"Are you ready to speak about how I can get you and the others out of here?" My heart Is running a marathon right now.

"I was born ready." I stated, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"This is going to be very hard to execute, Anna. You sure you're up for it?"

"God damn it Devin, just tell me please. I'm dying in here and I want out so bad. Surely you know that."

"Yes ma'am. Well here it is, one day while you're sleeping probably, I will come in here with a gun. I'm unsure if when it will be but you will hear a few shots and you have to promise me that you won't be scared of me and you will come with me. I might be covered in blood but you can not run away or you will not get out. The only way you'll get out is by following me no matter what."

He looks at me and shakes his head like he is nervous.

"I... I promise. I know they deserve it but please don't come in here guns blazing and kill everyone... Devin?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" He looked away, unsure of what he just said.

"Why are you so kind to me while everyone else hits me and beats me down?" Looking at the ground, he picked my chin up with one finger causing me to look him in the eyes.

"Because I am not like them, Anns.. May I call you that?"

"Yes sir, you may. You avoided my question."

"Some things are better left unsaid until time permits." As he said this he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and I

blushed like a tomato. I have always seem him as a father figure to me, though he does not seem to be much older.

"Tell me one day?"

"Yes Anns, now get some sleep. goodnight"

§

BANG

All I could think to myself was, oh my god what was that?

BANG
BANG
BANG

Surely 4 shots isn't an accident. I heard something loud suddenly drop to the floor. Holy s**t what is going on? I can hear all of girls in the nest room screaming and crying, and I'm sitting here bewildered. Could it be Nate shooting?

Surely everyone is okay, right? I have so many questions and so little time to process them. I need to get into the cage. If Nate comes in and sees me out of it, he will go out of his way to make my face a deep shade of purple.

I ran as fast as humanly possible across the room, adrenaline coursing through my veins, and the second I sat in the cage, the door flew open. There stood a concerned looking Devin.

All of the blood drained from my face as my eyes flickered down his strong arms covered in blood holding a small gun. Did he shoot?

The look he gave me gave me the vibe that he was in a rather large rush.

S**t. Is now the time to put a plan into effect? It must be now.


© 2015 Ash


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on January 24, 2015
Last Updated on January 24, 2015
Tags: Devin, Anna, Thrill


Author

Ash
Ash

Weatherford, TX



Writing
the Trade the Trade

A Book by Ash