Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Most Beautiful Princess

The Most Beautiful Princess

A Story by GIRL FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS
"

This princess thinks that looks are everything. But is that really true?

"
Once upon a time in a realm far away, there lived a beautiful princess. This princess was desired by all of the men in town. The princess was so used to people complimenting and loving her that she let it get to her head. Once a week she would go into the village and stand on a platform so that every person in the town could see her and appreciate her beauty. She became big  headed and wouldn't let anyone touch her. She said she was too beautiful  and delicate and that if anybody touched her their ugliness would rub off. Eventually everybody in the town stopped loving her and started hating her. When she came out to stand on her platform they would throw rocks at her. The princess became very bruised and battered and decided that she was not exiting the castle ever again.

20 yrs later

The princess had been in the castle for 20 years now. She had become middle aged and was not youthful and beautiful. The scars of the rocks thrown at her still covered her face. One day, when she was looking down at the village through the window. She saw the children playing and singing and the adults chatting and working. The don't care that their hair is getting messy she thought. Why. And then, all of a sudden, she understood. 'They're happy' she said. 'That's why they don't care, because they're happy.'
From that moment she knew that she would never care about her looks as much ever again. They princess lived HAPPILY ever after.

© 2013 GIRL FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS


Author's Note

GIRL FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS
Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 19, 2013
Last Updated on May 20, 2013

Author

GIRL FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS
GIRL FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS

Brisbane, Confidential, Australia



About
Hiya!!!!!!! I'm just an non-average teenage girl with a love for writing, singing and just creating things in general. I love reading so I thought I would give writing a try. I hope that my stories an.. more..

Writing