Why to choose luxury hotels and apartments in Italy?

Why to choose luxury hotels and apartments in Italy?

A Story by ATI TOURS
"

Looking for personalised tours in France? We help you to choose the best travel packages to France. Call us at 61-02-95698551.

"

There are many kinds of travelers; those who love exploring rugged and local type of stay and there are others who

prefer luxury. The latter’s purpose is to have a home away from home.


They just want their stay to be luxurious with all kinds of amenities and perfect service. A luxury traveler who cares about the overall experience will try to find better value for money and lesser risk of unpleasant surprises.


These are some top reasons to stay in a luxury hotel or apartment in Italy:


1. Better Value


If you are a traveler who prefers luxury and attention to all details counts- you should book luxury hotels in Italy.


The hotel you put up in will offer personalized welcome amenities for you. For e.g. if you are celebrating your anniversary or honeymoon, a big bottle of Champagne will be served, or a cake if it is your birthday.


Other things like slippers; plush bathrobes; housekeeping facility twice daily; all kinds of reservations which are hard to get at restaurants via Concierge, an in-room Nespresso machine for your morning coffee and the list goes on.


2. Better Service


There is a clear reason why the best luxury hotels in Italy are very rigorous with their training and hiring, especially for associates who interact with guests. Service is a main differentiator for luxury brands.


The perfect staff actually anticipates needs, and not just responds to them. In other words you are simply pampered to the core, to stay in a luxury apartment in Italy is like living a king-size life.


3. Better loyalty perks and VIP


Some top luxury hotels either provide preferred partner program or are members of a luxury consortium. For instance, you can enjoy some special perks, like a complimentary breakfast, upgrade on arrival, a hotel credit and many more amenities, and it all depends on how you make your booking.


4. Ability to change rooms or suites if required


Sometimes you can make a mistake while making the booking or there is some problem with your suite, apartment or room.


If you are in a luxury apartment in Italy and there is an issue, the manager will work to find you another apartment or even upgrade you in the process at the same tariff.


5. No security deposit


If you book luxury hotels in Italy, you do not have to pay any security deposit as compared to renting out other places. You are not only safe at a new destination but can make best use of all kinds of amenities.


6. Other activities at the hotel


Some high end luxury hotels have amazing landscapes and beautiful pools. If you are a traveler who loves to laze around and enjoy the property, luxury hotels are the perfect choice for you.


These luxurious properties even have cultural activities and performances for the entertainment of their valued guests.

There is no doubt that if you wish to have a wonderful break from your daily life, you should shell out some money to book a luxury hotel and pamper yourself and create some lovely memories.

© 2019 ATI TOURS


Author's Note

ATI TOURS

Looking for personalised tours in France? We help you to choose the best travel packages to France. Call us at 61-02-95698551. Check out our extensive scheduled tours, extend your stay with our pre and post packages, transfers and day tours!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

ATI TOURS
ATI TOURS

Leichhardt, NSW, Australia



About
Join our exclusive tour and sailboat to Aeolian Islands for 8 days from Milazzo. English speaking cruise tour. Contact us for 2019 dates & prices! Check out our extensive scheduled tours, extend your .. more..

Writing