The Legend of Aten #1 [Anointment Pt.1]

The Legend of Aten #1 [Anointment Pt.1]

A Story by Anwar L
"

Follow the journey of Sun Animorak Rada as he takes on the goal of becoming planet Earth's guardian. There are many obstacles along the way of world harmonization. Can he do it?

"
The Legend of Aten #1
Origin Series
Anointment Part 1
Written By: Anwar L. Knox

We are in outer space as we see the planet called Emid or Emidia from a distance. It is a beautiful planet with a blue, indigo and violet atmosphere. As we continue to zoom in we go inside the planet, we zoom into an island close by the mainland. It is called the island of Bashaum. As we zoom we see a large tower constructed of stone and metal. It towers over 400 feet as this is called the Tower of Emid. We go inside the tower to a room in the shape of a sphere. On the walls are 13 different insignias of the tribes of Emid.

These 13 patterns circle around the room, under each tribe insignia represents an elder that represents the tribe. An elder representing the Haseno tribe looks over to the elder of the Rada tribe. "Mosef you should feel honored that your son has been nominated." Mosef Rada smiles, "Indeed Iam, to be nominated at this stage is an unprecedented honor. Morever truly I feel honored for bringing him into this world. His actions & contributions will not only change this world, but the galaxy entirely.
Just as the prophecy has told."

Mosef looks up towards the ceiling, "I remember when I was nominated to be an elder. Indeed it felt like yesterday but that was hundreds of years ago." Mosef chuckles, he looks back down towards the other elders. "I'll inform him immediately." An elder of the Donklu tribe speaks, "Wait, I want to see his face. We'll wait to tell him the news. Arrange for him to meet us here." Mosef Rada nods his head. "Agreed." Elsewhere we see an Emidian by the name of Animorak Rada is helping build some architecture with other fellow Emidians. Animorak is 6'5", 261 lbs and is muscular.

Animorak is carrying around a large piece of lumber that weighs over 1 ton. A construction worker is directing Ani. "That's a good place right there. Now flip it up and put it in the ground!" Animorak nods, "Right here you say? All right I'll trust your guidance cause you're the expert. Everyone please stand back. I wouldn't slap somebody across the head with this piece of lumber." Animorak Rada flips the large piece of lumber up with ease and plants it firm in the ground as he twists it down.

The construction workers gasp in amazement. We see women in the background cheering and adoring Ani. "Heh, amazing as usual. I'm glad we've got a member of the Kametore' working with us," one construction worker says. Another one says, "What else would you expect? To be apart of the Kametore' you have to have the natural talent and capabilities. One cannot achieve such levels with hard work alone. That's what separates them from us regular Emidian citizens. (He sighs) I'm kinda jealous though."

Another construction worker gruntss, "Humph, if he keeps this up then we'll all be out of jobs." Animorak chuckles, "You don't have to worry about that. I like to do my monthly volunteer work, that's all. On a side note it is true that you have to have some form of talent to be apart of the Kametore', however you cannot accomplish anything in this world without hard work." All of a sudden Ani's surroundings change. He appears to look like he's in outer space with vibrant nebulas around him.

"Huh? How is it that I've been transported in space but my body hasn't transformed? Which means I'm not in outer space and someone is projecting this image, but who?" A voice of a Kametore' elder speaks, "Sun Animorak Rada, it is most important that you come to the island of Bashaum to the Tower of Emid. The thirteen elders of the Kametore' would like to have a word with you. Hurry. (Echo)" Animorak tilts his head.

"Usually if ya'll want to communicate with someone you'll just instantly telepathically send them a message. But if you want for me to come and see you that's fine as well wise elder." The illusion quickly disapears as Animorak is standing infront of citizens at the construction site. They're looking at Animorak with a weird look. "Say bretheren, who are you talking to?" Ani looks at the construction worker, "I was talking to an elder of the Kametore. I'm 100 percent sure cause I recognize his voice."

The people in the crowd make their oohs and awes. "It's really nothing that special in my opinion. The elders never talk to you all?" A construction worker makes a sarcastic facial expression, "Ha! Look at you trying to be all humble & stuff. Of course they don't talk to us, we're just the regulars! You're the one with the special purpose apparently." Animorak looks at the people and speaks, "You may feel that way but your numbers fill up this planet and keeps us together as a nation. Which in my opinion is more important than a single individual.
Now excuse I must get going. Oh and I wish happiness and success to all of you."

Animorak Rada flashes away with super speed. The scene changes as we are inside the room of the 13 elders of the Kametore'. There are 12 elders in a circular formation looking down at their subject, Ani. Animorak looks around, "Well I have arrived and as usual you guys got the place smelling great." Animorak takes a big sniff, "Aww, serin berries. On a side note I must say you guys look good for your age.

I desire to age gracefully like you all." An elder of the Mynes tribe speaks, "And age gracefully you shall. Sun Animorak Rada do you have the slightest clue on why you're here?" Animorak says, "No I don't, if I did I would have just sent you a telepathically message back when I received your invite. However I have great faith in your wisdom and timing o' great elders. But I can tell you personally personally that I haven't burned anything down this time by accident. I got it under control."

The elders in the room laugh. The elder from the Mynes tribe speaks, "We're always so busy making hard decisions that sometimes we don't get to laugh. Thank you for that. Ahem-Sun Animorak Rada you're here because you have been nominated to be an elder of the Kametore'." Ani's eyes open up. He turns towards his father Mosef. "Is this true father?" Mosef nods, "Indeed it is my son, now what do you say of this?" Animorak nods his head slowly, "Well it's not like you guys to play practical jokes on people.

But really o' wise elders I am too young for a nomination don't you think? Also there are other warriors in this world who are stronger than me who may deserve a nomination." An elder of the Porohsk tribe interrupts, "It is not necessarily the strength of an warrior that defines them, but more of one's heart and their known and unknown potentials that define their path." "Known and unknown potentials? It is possible, do the Eome know of this?" Said Animorak Rada. "This nomination is based off their decision.

We are the one's enabling it into our law," said an elder of the Haseno tribe. Animorak thinks to himself, "I see, there must be something special happening in the backgrounds, let's see where this goes." Ani speaks, "On this particular path I take I am still growing. There are still more things more things for me to learn. However I will proudly accept this nomination. Thank you elders and thank you Eome for being the oil for their rigid gears." The elder of the Mynes tribe smiles, "And we will be watching your growth." All the elders extend their hands towards Ani. All together they say "Vadashka." "Be anointed," said Mosef Rada. The room fills with a golden light and engulfs Animorak's body.

© 2013 Anwar L


Author's Note

Anwar L
Pronunciations:
Animorak Rada [Ah-knee-more-rock Rah-dah]
Kametore' [Kah-me-tor-ray]
Bashaum [Bah-shawm]
Haseno [Ha-sin-no]
Eome [Ee-ohm]
Mynes [My-knees]
Porohsk [Pore-rosk]
Donklu [Don-clue]
Emid [E-mid] Emidia [E-midia]
Mosef [Moe-sef]
Vadaska [Vah-das-kah]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The story is very good. I like the way you use description. I wanted to know more. This is a very good lead for a story. I like the location, characters and situation. Thank you for sharing the story. I hope to read more of your work.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The story is very good. I like the way you use description. I wanted to know more. This is a very good lead for a story. I like the location, characters and situation. Thank you for sharing the story. I hope to read more of your work.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2013
Last Updated on May 15, 2013
Tags: the, legend, of, Aten, science, sci, fi, fiction, meta, physics, sun, Ani, Animorak, Rada, Anwar, L, eclips, studios, Emid, Emidia, Kametore, anoint, origin, series, warrior, chosen

Author

Anwar L
Anwar L

Atlanta, GA



About
I am Anwar L. I am the creator of the series titled The Legend of Aten. I have been writing this work for over five years now, and in doing so I feel comfortable enough to release the material. The ve.. more..