Introduction~

Introduction~

A Chapter by audreycrooz

 "You'd expect someone like them to greet you. To welcome you. To ask you what's wrong, or offer you a seat and some fresh coffee. You'd expect them to help you, calm you down, take you by the hand and guide you. But it's not like that here. They won't greet you. They won't comfort you. They won't offer you fresh coffee. They might, actually, toss some on you. They don't like you here at the Brooklyn North NYPD. They think you're all scum and deserve to rot in the streets. I think that me and my partner are the only officers who seem to think otherwise. It's been that way for five years now, and it will never change."

 

 "My name is Kerri Monroe. Me and my partner, Chris Stevens, are both undercover police officers for the Brooklyn North NYPD. We're both a******s, but we choose not to show it, like the rest of the force does. Though, if you look around, you'll notice that all of Brooklyn are a******s. I'm twenty-five years old and have been in the force for the last five of them. My partner, Chris, has been in longer, since he's thirty-three. He's a good guy, really, he is."

 

 "My best-friend's name is Jack Carter. Me and him hang out alot, but we're nothing more than friends. I- I can promise you that... Uhm, but, enough about me. I f*****g hate talking." 



© 2010 audreycrooz


Author's Note

audreycrooz
Again, apologies if there's any spelling/gramatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

funny and immediately engaging...a couple of laugh out loud moments...your talent is obvious...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010


Author

audreycrooz
audreycrooz

Harrisburg, PA



About
hi hi hi hi this is where i write stuff; enjoy more..

Writing
Titan Titan

A Story by audreycrooz