Entry 2: 2 - 27 - 12

Entry 2: 2 - 27 - 12

A Chapter by A. L. Allen

Dear Journal,      2 �" 27 - 12

          I’m writing today with a heart of gratitude; gratitude for good friends that have stood by me to the end. Justin and Terra are so caring and considerate; I almost feel like I don’t deserve them. They are true friends, and they fly much higher than any expectations that I could possibly have.

Today, for instance, I was feeling really down on myself; almost

to the point of depression. All the name calling had really gotten to me, and I was close to tears almost all day, though I thought held it in pretty well… at least I thought I did until Justin stopped me in the hall. He hadn’t seen me all day until that one time he passed me, but he immediately stopped and asked me what was wrong I was a little surprised at first that he noticed I wasn’t feeling myself, but I shrugged it off and told him that it was nothing he needed to worry about. He didn’t push me to tell him. Instead, he did something, much, much better. He just pulled me in to a big hug, told me how grateful he was to have a friend like me, and then smiled and walked off to his class. It seriously made me start crying; the good kind of tears.

          Soon after that, I sunk back down into my self-misery, and was just sitting in class and feeling like a nothing. While the teacher wasn’t looking, Terra passed me a note. When I read it, I honestly couldn’t keep the tears in any longer. I just hope that nobody saw them.

          There’s no way that I could adequately describe the note and do it justice, so I’m just taping it in here so you can see it for yourself.

 

Taylor,

            I just wanted to let you know how much you

mean to me. You are so special and beautiful. Every

time I see you I can’t help but smile. Don’t ever change!

The world would be a very dark place without you.

            Just know, Taylor, that, no matter what, I will

treasure your friendship, and I’ll always try to be there

for you like you’ve been here for me; if not in body, then

in spirit.

            You’re the greatest!

            Love:

                        Terra

 

Do you see how absolutely amazing these people are?! They are all I expected in a true friend and more! They have all the qualities of people from fairytales, but they’re real, and they’re my friends. I just hope that I can be as good a friend to them as they are to me.

~Taylor



© 2012 A. L. Allen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very cute entry. But it does contrast with the unhappiness. The more dramatic the better. It's a bit rushed but I like that you look at things from an emotional point of view

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awww....How awesome XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


Even better than the first entry! She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have friends like that. I wish I did.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was beautiful! I know how the girl must feel, cuz that kind of stuff used to haoppen to me. You should proofread it, though. I caught a few missing words. This entry made me remember when I was being called names every day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Those are true friends, don't ever forget them. This entry was very emotional for me, just like the first entry. I can relate so much to these.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can so relate to this! I'm usually like my emo self some days, and my friends are always there to check on me and make me feel better. I think Taylor's friends are sweet, and caring and those elements are sure keeping the girl alive. -scampers off-

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awwww this is really nice. I agree with Summer, you don't find that kind of quality in very many people. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sweet chapter :) *reads the next*

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was sweet. So very sweet. "He didn’t push me to tell him." I agree with Taylor.
Fairy-tale like~ You can't find that quality in everyone. :)



Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww this is so sweet. This is great Ally, you're doing a fantstic job!

*rushes off to next chapter*

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 8, 2012
Last Updated on March 9, 2012


Author

A. L. Allen
A. L. Allen

Logan , UT



About
Welcome! I have had a lifetime passion for writing. I started when my father introduced me to the wonders of Microsoft Word on a dinosaur of a computer, and haven't stopped since. I have attempted .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. L. Allen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..