Wizard of oz alternate (Dorthy lands on Glinda)

Wizard of oz alternate (Dorthy lands on Glinda)

A Screenplay by chaotic katie

Dorothy:  Oh Toto, what a strange dream!

Dorothy:  It’s so beautiful, but where-

Wicked witch- ehehehehehehehehe (blowing bubbles)

Dorothy:  who are you? Where am i?

Wicked witch- I am Evanora wicked witch of the east, you’re in oz my pretty and now that you have murdered Glinda, I shall rule over all ahahahahahahaha!

Dorothy: That’s horrible, and I would never murder anyone.

Wicked witch- look there my pretty, you have dropped a house on the good witch of the north.

Dorothy:  *Gasps*

Wicked witch- Now I’m off to take over oz, good luck with the munchkins they won’t be happy with you. Ehehehehehehe *she runs off*

Dorothy:  Oh Toto, this is horrible, whatever shall we do!

Munchkin-  You! You have done this! You have murdered our queen! State your name witch.

Dorothy:  But, I didn’t mean to i- wait I’m not a witch, I’m Dorothy Gale from Kansas I was swept up in a tornado and ended up here.

Munchkin-Well, if you are truly not wicked, then perhaps you can help to fix this.

Dorothy: of corse, I’ll do anything to help.

Munchkin- Did you bring your broomstick with you?

Dorothy:  I’ve already told you, I’m not a witch!

Munchkin- well, if you don’t have powers or a broomstick, you’ll need to follow the yellow brick road to oz, once you are there,  you must seek the advice of the great and powerful oz.

Dorothy: but where does the red brick road lead to?

Munchkin-  Just, follow the yellow brick road. *skips  away*

 

© 2013 chaotic katie


Author's Note

chaotic katie
A script i wrote for my film critic prodject, i might do another idea if i think of one. Feel free to leave suggestions for me and feedback is appriciated. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

this was funny when we filmed it. good times good times.

Posted 11 Years Ago


chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

oh my gosh my grandma was hilarious
Very interesting... Looking forward to how it turns out.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was much better then the original. The twist really adds an interesting touch. I would really enjoy more of this. This has a very good hooking point, it made me wan't to read more and more! Keep up the good work my friend! Make more I hope?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX *******Haymaker14*******

Posted 11 Years Ago


haymaker14

11 Years Ago

Yea!!!!!! Can't Wait
chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

:3
haymaker14

11 Years Ago

:)
This would have been a much better plot for the story. It's much more interesting than the original one, with somewhat of a dark twist of an innocent girl killing a good witch without knowing it, then being forced to rescue some little munchkins and kill yet another person to save them. Great job on this! Screenplays are hard.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Oooo I like it. Well written screenplay! I wouldn't want to be caught dead down the red brick road lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

glad you like it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on April 7, 2013

Author

chaotic katie
chaotic katie

Canton, OH



About
Greetings darling writers, allow me to explain a bit about myself. I started writing when I was 13 and fell in love with it. Over the years I have won 2 awards for it. I keep most of my old works pos.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Wind The Wind

A Poem by Legolas