Prologue.

Prologue.

A Chapter by Naomi Roseღ
"

The prologue is here! Sorry it took long to write. And sorry for the shortness. The chapters will be better.

"
  I got the call when Leigh and I were done making love. Our hair was messy, our cheeks were colored red and our legs were still tangled with each other in the messy sheets. 
  Leigh's parents weren't home. They were at work. 
  Her blond hair brushed my bare chest and I asked softly, "how was it?"
  Leigh smiled up at me. "Perfect, Taylor," she tells me. Then she leans over and kisses me softly on the lips. 
   The whole thing was perfect. She was perfect. But I guess all perfect things have to end.
   My cell phone, which I put in my jean pocket (which was on the floor) started vibrating. 
   I sat up and moved over the the edge of the bed and picked up my jeans. I pulled my cell phone out of its pocket and it answered it without checking call display on the fourth ring.
   "Hello?" I asked the caller. 
    "Taylor," a stressed female voice replied. It was my Mom. "Something happened."
    I gripped the phone in my hand harder. "What happened?" I asked.
    "Something bad," she replied. "There was an accident. Are you at Leigh's house?"


© 2011 Naomi Roseღ


Author's Note

Naomi Roseღ
Review please.
Do you think I should continue this book?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

HELLS YEAH.
I love how it starts off, but you have a small grammatical error:
IN DIALOGUE-
"Taylor", You seem you put the comma outside the quotation, which doesn't really make all that much sense, but it should be:

"Taylor," The comma belongs inside the quotations.

Posted 12 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Absolutely! You can't just leave us all hanging like that!

Posted 12 Years Ago


yes continue the book. We can't really get a feel of the book just yet, you need to continue the story so that the reader can tell if they would like to read it or not. So yes, continue!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Continue it. It's a good prologue, it catches the reader.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good start. I liked it. Thanks for sharing..

Posted 12 Years Ago


What happened?? More please!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keep writing please please please!

Posted 12 Years Ago


tell me what happens nexttttt that was extremly good i wanna hear moreee

Posted 12 Years Ago


Keep writing and working with it, but might want to vary your sentence structure. Good set-up for suspense!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

omg ok what happens next its good great flow!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

680 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011


Author

Naomi Roseღ
Naomi Roseღ

My world



About
Welcome to my world! So, as you see my name is Naomi Rose. Other people may know me as Naomi the lost the ninja. Or just as plain old Naomi XP. I am fifteen years young (bahaha). I write poems a .. more..

Writing
Alice Alice

A Poem by Naomi Roseღ