Attack1

Attack1

A Story by axtellchic
"

Again excerpts from my other stories

"
The bacteria from the monster's mouth infected the wound. It burned and sizzled, the flesh red and angry. It dug into the muscle, consuming it as it went deeper and deeper. The buzzards from all corners of the world seemed to feast on him at that very moment. His shoulder had already begun to rot, the saliva taking full effect.

Excerpt from same story:

Prince Sawyer stumbled around the fallen branches and tangled and twisted roots that stretched out, blocking his path.
All of the sudden as if by figment of imagination, a sand colored road appeared, clean cut, well groomed, and right in front of him. As quickly as an impaired man could, he ran. Arms stretched out as if to embrace his good fortune. But when he got close to the path, it was no longer there. The poison from the attacker's saliva had begun to creep from his shoulder, invading his upper body.
Attacking his sinuses first, it made his nose swell as to longer breathe, and his eyelids also, making it hard to see. Pus leaked out the corners of his eyes, yellow and green. It dried crusty on his eyelashes, sealing them shut.

© 2013 axtellchic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on November 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013

Author

axtellchic
axtellchic

UT, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Don't just be alive, sitting there. LIVE. more..

Writing