Intro piece for "The Will of The Spiral"

Intro piece for "The Will of The Spiral"

A Story by LA Waning
"

A god within my pantheon that exists in my "Realms of The Majesty" series

"
(Note: This is a flash fiction bio for a character in a pantheon that exists in my "Realms of The Majesty" series. This serves to somewhat explain what the character is when encountered in my short stories, in a flash fiction format.)

In a prismatic void defying conventional reality embedded in the heart of every black hole in the universe The Spiraling Fractal Mind drifts; not aimlessly but instead with a purpose. It is stretched and dotted across the ether, in space, and all of time. All things owe to The Endless Fractal and in doing so The Mind of The Fractal owes them in kind. For The Voice of The Spiral carries The Will of The Spiral, which holds the wants and needs of all creatures, all energies, all things.
If you listen, if you see, you can hear The Voice of The Spiral, you can feel The Hand of The Spiral all about you. It is the strive for progress, for expansion, for all the fractals spreading outward like a crack in a pane of glass. It is in your body, your veins, your mind, even your very mortal soul. The patterns are all there waiting to be discovered and to be used, but if you made a vine aware there is no need to crawl and reach would it still grow?

© 2014 LA Waning


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on September 24, 2014
Last Updated on September 24, 2014
Tags: Science Fiction, Flash Fiction, Surreal, Strange, Short Story, Bio, Character Piece

Author

LA Waning
LA Waning

ME



About
I am a male in my late twenties living in Maine. I am primarily a poet, however I also write surreal flash fiction in the classic vein of Lovecraft, Poe, Blackwood, and so many others I consider the g.. more..

Writing