Eye candy

Eye candy

A Story by Anna Lundgren
"

Influenced by the book "Blonde" by Joyce Carol Oates

"

Eye-candy

The figure stood on the Italian renaissance inspired balcony and a coy smile spread itself across her marble white face. Is that really Marilyn Monroe, naked? How amusing! could be heard among the crowds below, far below the beautiful balcony and the even more divine Monroe.

Her name was seen everywhere; in magazines, on radio, posters and on the cinema screen. My safe corner, where no one can reach into my little shivering baby heart. She was now officially famous. Me, famous? No, that must be a mistake. A terrible one.  She was told that she was special, hadn’t she always known that? Being special was as natural as striking a pose, especially if you had a father who was famous in Hollywood and who everyone knew, except you. The mystery of it cast a fairytale shimmer around you. Someday, he would come and save you. Yes, he would.

She was born to be s star, an extraordinary delivery to the American nation. To the hungry eyes of the world, who only waited to get a bite of her, that delicious piece of human flesh. Its mouth watered!

Norma Jeane was like a washed-out t-shirt. She’d been worn by so many people. All the men in Hollywood and many more. There was barely enough cloth to wrap around herself now. Still, why would she need to cover her gorgeous self in clothes? She was more enjoyable naked!

Her fame was corrosive to her. I will only be alive as long as the world loves me, as long as I am needed.

 

© 2013 Anna Lundgren


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it. Are you planning on adding anymore to it? I will have to look into Blonde

Posted 11 Years Ago


jadda12

11 Years Ago

I only have the the first chapter up on here I don't really know if I am going to put it all out on .. read more
Anna Lundgren

11 Years Ago

Right, sure! What's it called?
jadda12

11 Years Ago

The History of The Mayor
Such a sad sad story of such a beautiful confused beauty. Everyone is special to that one who sees the inner beauty not just the glamour. Fine story :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anna Lundgren

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 11, 2013
Last Updated on January 11, 2013