I THOUGHT THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN US

I THOUGHT THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN US

A Story by kayla garcia

 I THOUGHT THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN US

I thiught we would be togeather forever but I was wrong cause last night you told me it was over for good now and you don't even wanna be friends and that hurts me alot cause even if we weren't gonna be togeather I still wanted to be friends but you ditn't want that but I hope you do as I say and you don't burn my stuff or through it away I hope you send it back to me like I asked you too well this is good bye for good I know I don't wanna say that but thats what you want so thats what your gonna get so bye.I thought  we were gonna be togeather forever and one day move in togeather and get married and always and forever be an us but look how wrong I was.Baby I thought that you loved me and wanted to be together forever but I was very off baby you fed me all lies and of course I was the stupid one to beieve you and thats all i ever did was believed every word you ever told me cause I trusted you and believed in you but you never did the same for me.I had dreams and plans for us but now I gotta let that all go now cause we said good byr for good nw and all I can do id cry cause I love you always have and always will.
OK I guess this is the end of us so I guess I'm gonna say bye and that I will always love you no matter what you do or say cause unlike other people I care about you and all I want is the best for you cause you deserve it you are smart,talented,creative,athletic,artistic,funny,crazy in a good way,trustworthy,caring, loving,kind, and last but not least speacial. Baby you made me happy in so many ways mostly cause I could trust you and  you never realy put me down and you excepted me for me and all my flaws and everything that comes with me ,you pretty much took in somebody that never wanted to love again cause of how many times she's been hurt but you showed me that not everybody's the same and that just because one person hurt me doesn't mean that they will all hurt me and I just needed the encourage you gave me because I didn't have much encouragement in my life and you were the one to bring me back up and show me that no matter what I do or say or act like you will always love me because I'm your love well I was your love for eight months there and I will always cherish those eight months and all we went through in those eight months they were crazy but we stuck beside each other all the way till now.Because you say you don't know what you want and personaly I believe your not ready for me and love at all cause you don't know if you wanna be in love or not well I do and I guess that I'll have to look for it some where elese and in someone elese so I guess this is realy good bye even though I don't want it to be it is cause that's what you wnated and you always get what you want like you wnated me and you got me but now you don't want me so you think it's very easy for me to get over you and it's not but I have to get over you cause you don't want me no more that makes me feel that all I was a girl that you wnated so you had to get what you want and then if you didn't want me no more you could just make me loose all my feelings for you but it's not that easy well not for me I don't know about you cause you never tell me how you feel.Well this is good bye and hopefully you have a good life I know I won't but thats me and your you  and if you can get over someone in one minute then you will even though it's gonna take me months maybe even years to get over all the pain I'm going through cause you took my heart out of my chest and stomped on it like it was a peice of dirt but it isn't it was my heart and now it's nothing at all cause of what you did to it.
BYE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE BUT I WAS  WRONG AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!
                              

© 2010 kayla garcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoy stream-of-consciousness writing, Kayla, but you need to remember that, even though it is not necessary to adhere to the strict rules of fiction when writing in this style, it is still important to proofread, correct misspellings, punctuate, and check for other grammatical errors. If you enjoy free-form writing, I would suggest you read Go Down, Moses by William Faulkner. Remember—know the rules before you break them!
Nevertheless, beyond that, I enjoyed the way you rambled on and on because it made the writing seem real and sincere.
http://books.google.com/books?id=Ku9LNR6JxsgC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol thanx

Posted 14 Years Ago


I feel your pain. My latest great love told me he preferred his ex over me, and that he had been lying, he never loved me, I was just a crush. So I called him, told him that I found Our Song, and played "I F*****g Hate You" by Godsmack as loud as I could. Very satisfying.
Don't let him get to you. Fight back. Win. You're a woman, you can do it. Because women have something that guys don't: Metaphorical balls and a brain.

Posted 14 Years Ago


thanx and that person didn't want to be friends

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank you for sharing that very personal writing. Lot’s of emotions, lot’s to process, lot’s to deal with. It must have been good to get some of that out. Writing is one of my coping toosl and a method in which I can express my soul. The end of a relationship is rarely easy or cause for celebration. I have always sought to maintain friendships with my former girlfriends. Sometimes this is possible and sometimes not but I’m not a believer that just because we could not make it as a couple we should be sworn enemies but occasionally we depart and remain silent friends. I wish you the best.

Posted 14 Years Ago


thanx for the commit

Posted 14 Years Ago


that sucks, and sad.

Posted 14 Years Ago


thanx and it kinda is i cried when i wrote it

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. This is a lot like a letter to an old lover. It's really pretty, and sweet, but at the same time rough and heart-wrenching. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

471 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2010
Last Updated on March 30, 2010

Author

kayla garcia
kayla garcia

marion, OH



About
hi my names kayla garcia __♥__♥_____♥__♥__ Put this _♥_____♥_♥_____♥_ heart _♥______♥______♥_ on your .. more..

Writing