Healing after a narcissist

Healing after a narcissist

A Story by Strong Queen
"

Healing yourself

"

A narcissist doesn’t just break your heart, they break your spirit.

They slowly break down your confidence, makes you feel like you are always crazy or in the wrong and after a while you start to believe it. When they have broken you down then they will tell you they don’t care for the person you are, have no respect for you and don’t like that you now no longer have any confidence and they will move on to the next victim.

What’s important to see is there was nothing wrong with you, they just needed to break you down to feel better about themselves. They were not able to man up to so they had to tear you down. It is also important to be aware that there is nothing you could have done to change the outcome of what happened, except getting away from them.

After they leave you broken you have to pick yourself up and heal, you have to find that person you lost. It’s a tough journey because right now you will feel like you are not worthy.

You will have to go back and remember who you were before, before this person made you feel like nothing.

Remember how you were able to do everything before this person entered your life. When you start seeing that little spark in yourself you will slowly realize that this other person just didn’t have what it took to be with someone like you.

Wake up each morning remind yourself “I got this” “It was his Loss” remind yourself to keep moving forward don’t look back. It’s important to not let yourself be fooled that this person will ever change, they don’t.

A lot of them will try and get back into your life when they see you don’t need them anymore, it’s part of their game, they don’t want you but want to keep you close enough to think they do and want to keep you thinking you need them.

What I noticed in “my’ Narcissist was that he didn’t think I would flower right back up and wanted to come back into my life, but this time I was stronger, smarter and didn’t open that door back up.

Because my confidence, my peace and my happiness were inside me all the time, he just made me feel like I needed him but I didn’t.

I look back now and I wonder how I got myself into the situation and realized I was because I didn’t heal myself from my past, after all the hard work and facing my past, everything has changed, I realized I’m so much more than I ever though I was.

So as much as my narcissist broke me, he healed me, because he made me 100 times stronger, so I’m forever grateful for the bad he put me through because it ended up being the best as well.



© 2021 Strong Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on November 25, 2021
Last Updated on November 25, 2021
Tags: inspire, growth, women, strong, independent, challenge, love, abuse, selflove, forgive, healing