The Shortest Story Ever Told – A Prophecy by Joseph Crow Riley

The Shortest Story Ever Told – A Prophecy by Joseph Crow Riley

A Story by Father Mojo

Image


In the future, when we are all living in climate controlled domes due to corporate exploitation of the planet and a climate that has become hostile to life instead of its default setting to nurture life, the one good thing will be that those who are rich enough will get to have some semblance of a yard attached to their designated dwelling zone.


CT36C5 drought land and hot weather


The really good news is that the climate-controlled designated dwelling zone with a yard for the very rich who profited from destroying the environment so that we all -- at least the "all" that were deemed worth saving -- will be forced to live in climate controlled domes -- owned by the same corporations that destroyed the environment, and that now charges every living person for the air they breathe -- the really good news -- at least for those very rich corporate masters who saw a wild, clean, natural world and saw that it must be tamed, sullied, and destroyed -- the really good news for them, is that the yards attached to their designated dwelling places in the climate controlled dome will come with "THEMES" so that they can choose the appearance of those yards, so they can have it look like snow in the time of year when there used to be winter, and floral and green in that time of year when there used to be spring.


There will even be a Theme for "A Rainy Day in Autumn."


Image

© 2014 Father Mojo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1044 Views
Added on February 10, 2014
Last Updated on February 10, 2014
Tags: global, warming, climate, dome, future, theme, app, rich, abuse, exploitation

Author

Father Mojo
Father Mojo

Carneys Point, NJ



About
"I gave food to the poor and they called me a saint; I asked why the poor have no food and they called me a communist. --- Dom Helder Camara" LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
WINTER WINTER

A Poem by Father Mojo