Head Start

Head Start

A Story by Adam
"

This is a very deranged story that I pulled from my inner thoughts.

"
She woke up to the phone ringing. Angelina Jacobs was a young woman about 28 years old. Her husband, Gale Jacobs was out of town on a buisness trip. Today she was planning a sleepover with her friends, Ebony, Annabeth, and Thalia. She answered the phone only to hear heavy breathing.
"Hello? Look, I don't have time for you pranksters, I'm really busy today." The strange caller did not call back the rest of the day. The pizza has been delivered and all her friends have arrived. They were all watching a new horror movie, Shout 4. Suddenly the power went out. The moon was casting an eerie light across the livingroom. A cloaked man was holding her husband's decapitated face against the windom. As everyone screamed and ran, the killer kicked through the window. Even with their best efforts the killer soon had them all tied up in the kitchen. Surprisingly he tied each one to a chair for, comfort? Probably not. Annabeth was stabbed open and he drank her innards. Her friends watched in horror as he ate her organs one by one and licked the inside of her stomach clean of blood. This deranged pscho was a cannibal as well. When he was done eating her face, literally, he turned his attention to Thalia. While she screamed at the top of her lungs, he dragged in the other room. Once alone, he cut her up very slowly and painfully. Then he made a feast very quickly with her body. He forced the food down Angelina's and Ebony's  throats. 
"That was your friend, Thalia, you just ate.", he said after they finished. Oh no. They thought that tasted exceptionally good! This deranged pscho cannibal was also a baker! By this time, they knew they were going to die. With Ebony, he skinned her alive and wore her skin like clothes. He finally dealt with Angelina.
       "If you can survive until sunrise, I'll let you live. ", he growled malevolently. She was untied and ran outside. When she looked up, she saw the moon and stars. There was no sign the sun was coming. Slash. She fell to the ground to see her captor, wearing Ebony's skin laughing at her.
        "I never said I would give you a head start!"
FIN
 

© 2013 Adam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on November 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 28, 2013
Tags: sick, deranged, cruel, kill, torture

Author

Adam
Adam

Dunbar, WV



About
I love to read and hope to be an animator one day and write my own script. My favorite author says "To be a writer, you must be a reader."-Rick Riordan. Well since I read fast, I hope I write well... more..

Writing
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

A Story by Adam


Animal Shelter Animal Shelter

A Story by Adam