E-mail That Changed A Life

E-mail That Changed A Life

A Poem by Liz

I sit there typing to after I have cried my eyes and died inside. You always made me feel happy but you also made me die when you left me. I would listen to our song over a million times and cry and cry. I always said I Love You but I don't think taht you believed me. What happened to us we use to alwasy talk and we use to be freinds. But now we are enemies how did it end up like this? You said that you would never let me fall and we would stay together forever even though we were apart and far away from each other. I remember the first time we talked after it was almost five years since the last time we talked. I was happy to hear your voice again. You said I was changed but really you weren't you were still the person that i knew five eyars ago. We were in love in less than a day but we have been freinds for forever. I wish I could go back to those times. You said that you still love me but we are to far from each other and it probably will die after a while. These are my feelings and they always will be. I still love you forever and for always.

 

Lizzie <3

© 2008 Liz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Liz
Liz

Writing
Love For You Love For You

A Poem by Liz


Deep Me Deep Me

A Poem by Liz


True Love True Love

A Poem by Liz