Sex-Marriage-Lingerie- Baby sitting

Sex-Marriage-Lingerie- Baby sitting

A Story by bar312
"

The world is obsessed with sex ,advertisers sell it , men think about it every 6 minutes they say, TV shows are built around it , hit movies must have it, best selling books must have those 2 or 3 hot

"


The world is obsessed with sex ,advertisers sell it , men think about it every 6 minutes they say, TV shows are built around it , hit movies must have it, best selling books must have those 2 or 3 hot sex chapters. If you think about it out side of eating and breathing sex probably takes up more of out time than anything else in life. Whether that time goes thinking about it reading about it.doing it, or trying to get it right it still dominates a lot of our lives.


Great men like Tiger Woods Frank Gifford almost let sex ruin there lives, Frank managed to dodge a divorce after being caught in a hotel room with a prostitute, and Tiger because he was richer had lots prostitutes, but did not dodge that bullet ,so why do these men who seem to us mortals to have it all risk it all for sex.Why is it we know how many times a day men think about sex,  but we are not sure how many times a day a woman thinks about it. Is it because she is thinking about her man who thinking about sex,or are women's lives more complete with , much more to do in the day. Maybe between shopping cooking, taking care of the kids,doing laundry,cleaning the house maybe they just don't have time.That could be it, if it was i could completely understand it, but i think it's more like we absolutely have no idea what a women is thinking ever. If she was thinking about sex ,i am sure we would never even recognize the signs.


I am beginning to think when a women says i do at the alter, it is just like adopting her first child, honey what's for dinner, honey  did you drop off my dry cleaning, Hun where's my jeans.Seems to be a endless life of  maid service and baby sitting. I was no better when i was married my first year after my divorce i was lost ,unorganized  to this day i am amazed, i made it through that long first year. Women are more organized that men they both get up at 7 he gets ready for work she gets the kids off to school cleans the kitchen up and still has to wait for him to get out of the shower.When he is finally done she showers and is ready for work,she kisses him good bye and he is still shaving.


Amazingly so, this all works, in most cases, as almost all women are willing to do more than there fair share of the work, they always know where everything is, they work full time and the house runs like clock work. And if you think women are not thinking about sex ,why is there lingerie sold all over the local mall and Internet, because they are trying to get our attention stupid.Why do you think millions are spent on make up, sexy cloths, hot designer wear, teddies, the most magnificent lingerie one could imagine.Well i will tell you right now ,it is not because there not thinking about sex. Maybe it is not sex with you, but i promise you it is on there mind.


Women are sensual pay attention to there looks,where sweet caresses light her up,Where men want to grab her a*s throw her on the bed and take her now.When is the last time a man came home with a new pair of jockey shorts to please his wife, yet women are constantly buying sexy lingerie to arouse there husbands and boy friends. I have no idea why men and women are so different, or why relationships work at all, but they do they become one unit, where half that unit functions perfectly, so the other half can survive.


Well you guessed it i own one of those sites where thank god, women buy lingerie to please there husbands.

But i want you to do me a favor ,click the link below and buy some, Absolutely, Amazing,Beautiful,Famous designer, Fascinating,Lavish, Sophisticated lingerie. because in my eyes you have earned it, so buy it for you  not for him ,just this one time,act now before you change your mind. Sexy Lingerie up to 70% off + Freeshipping

© 2012 bar312


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012
Tags: women, Men, Lingerie, sex, Marriage, relationships

Author

bar312
bar312

Auburn, NY



About
Writer ,online retailer more..

Writing