Advice - Friends

Advice - Friends

A Story by Rebel
"

Got asked for some advice by a friend, so I figured I would share it with everyone.

"

Dear Rebel,

I've been having trouble with my friend and her new "boyfriend". Its the first real boyfriend she's had, so you can imagine how shaded her vision of what's REALLY happening is. He has been keeping her away from the swim team and all her other friends! He really just wants to get into her pants. I would really like to tell her what I think before she makes a bad decision and ends up burned. What do you think?

Destinee, 17

 

 

Destinee,

Well, quite a predicament! I think you should have a girls night, (that is, if you can get her away from Raunchy Romeo!) and just give eachother facials, do crazy makeup, and rent some scary movies! Then just get serious and tell her how you feel. Just tell her you think that you guys aren't hanging out as much as you used to. Let her know easily, though. Don't break it to her too fast, and if she begins to get offended I would just leave it alone and enjoy her while you can, because when he DOES dump her, you'll be her number 1 again! Just be her supportive shoulder to cry on!

Good Luck!

Rebel

© 2012 Rebel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 7, 2012
Tags: friends, advice, touchy, new

Author

Rebel
Rebel

AR



About
I'm a professional procrastinator with a mouth like a syphilitic sailor. I was born at a young age and am an especially skilled napper. Spreading smiles like they're herpes.☮ more..