Four Years

Four Years

A Story by Ash
"

What can occur in just four years?

"
      Four years. three hundred sixty-five multiplied by four, or twelve multiplied by four. Let's see that's 1,460 days or 48 months. When looked upon mathematically as shown here, it seems almost as an eternity. Almost half of a decade which creates the illusion of an even longer time span...

Four years.

      The amount of time of an entire high school journey. In this time Algebra, Physics, and English are carefully absorbed into a young student's mind. Where those students begin the tedious path of who they are. Who they are...

Four years.

Intelligence can be molded into wisdom. Ignorance is vanished by experience. Children grow into wondering teenagers, and wondering teens grow into adults who are so sure. So certain...

Four years.

      You can think you're one thing, yet time proves that you are something completely different. Perhaps...a young and sociable dancer who had her perfect life planned out. No worries in the world...

Four years...

      A hopelessly independent writer who spends her time with a pencil connected to paper. There is much to worry. Four years may seem long, but in reality it is what you do in this time that determines how you view it. Does time truly heal all wounds? Hm...I'll get back to you on that... In four years. ..

© 2016 Ash


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 27, 2016
Last Updated on March 27, 2016

Author

Ash
Ash

About
I have been through some things, and I now have writings to express not the events that took place, but the deeper meaning. more..

Writing
Sea Shells Sea Shells

A Poem by Ash


The Exception The Exception

A Story by Ash