the unseen eyestead

the unseen eyestead

A Story by Bea Wass
"

about a girl who can see spirit

"

 

She stood in the hall in a old house look at a wall on the far end. Unsure what she have just see it is weird. She hold her arm and look around and hear  her mother calling for her .”we have to go now Georgian .” yes that is my name is Georgian I love my name. she start walk down the starts and see a pale girl in a fade blue dress look sad. “ I have to go in sorry ,Emily” say Georgian and the girl fade. Georgina keep walking to the bottom on the stairs and turn to head on down hall for the front door. A man stood in the hall ax come of his head. He just stare at Georgian and fade in to the wall. She sigh think about first time she saw them all of them in the house. It is after her father dead and they mover here. She though about the time she tell her mother. Her mother call for doctor and have Georgian check out. Her mother now moving again for work and hope to get out of the house that make Georgian so odd. Georgian walk to the blue four car get in. she look back at the house they diver away of it. Georgian feel eyes not life eyes but dead ones watch her of the house she rode by.  It take week to get to the new place Georgian is tired of being in the car. The pull up in front of a old old house she look at it.
 
 
 She get out and walk to the house and her mother is open the door and her mother disappearance in the house. She stood in the door hearing voice she hate the one that can’t take a forum. You just hear the voices of the dead. Something move on the landed and she look up and see nothing. She walk in slowly and look around. She could felt eyes one her but there are they. She walk in and the door close behind her. She behind her and see nothing. She hear her mother in kitchen and sigh head up to the upper floor she felt safe with all the dead people in the house.  
 
Georgina got to the top of the stairs and hear movement. she turn to her rigth they see to be no one there. she start walk towand the bed room in the back of the house hearing voice come of the room.
 
Georgina pull her hand on the door nob and start to turn it and the voice stop. Something start to push the door close. She step back and the door close with a boom. Georgina mother walk out of the kithen and call up to Georgina “what are you doing up there ?” georgina walk to the stairs “sorry mum” say georgina. Georgina’s mother give her a look and go back in to the kithen. Geargina sigh and hear a giggle she turn in time to see two girl run in to the bath room door and disappenad. Geargina go back to the bedroom she try to get in to and open the door and look aorund the room and sigh she go to sit on the floor close her eyes and try to clean her mind. She hope to hear the dead she haer nothing but her heart.
 

© 2008 Bea Wass


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on June 7, 2008

Author

Bea Wass
Bea Wass

NE



About
befor reading my story pls read my blog posted call clean thing up pls keep in mind all my story are still being work on what to say about me um.... im 23 and looking for job and want to write.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bea Wass


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Bea Wass