The Start of My Trip

The Start of My Trip

A Chapter by beefjerky
"

the first entry...

"
That early dawn of Thursday, June 25th, down to Logan Airport I went. My first flight was about an hour later. From Logan, my plane brought the people that were with me and I to Newark Station. From there, my plane flew to Korea. The ride was long, but short to me. With a television before my eyes, I watched movies through the whole flight, no time to sleep. I recorded some of the flight and how much clearer the clouds are than over head.Food was delectable, all I can say because it wasn't really great or anything. From Korea, it took about 2 hours to get to China, at the end, they checked temperatures of everyone to make sure nobody had the H1N1. We ran to the little spinning thingy and retrieved our luggage from there. My grandparents and Jim came to the airport to welcome me. We headed home on a taxi. Streets were so crowded throughout the way. It was a skunkless place, but those smelly waterholes were aplenty. Back to our apartment we were, all the adults happen to still remember me. And I noticed, China, so big, everything was crowded. Everyone in apartments were like the matches living in the match boxes. Up to the fourth floor was my grandparents' apartment. A cozy little shedlike area. It was HUMID!!! I just took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep, ending my June 25th, 2009.


© 2009 beefjerky


Author's Note

beefjerky
to be continued...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was a very interesting chapter. You wrote very well,
lots of discriptions, which made me want to check out
the next chapter.

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 11, 2009


Author

beefjerky
beefjerky

somewhere, MA



About
woosh! bob am i and my plane took me to china! yay?!? anyways... about me, my name is louise and i live in massachusetts. i go to stonybrook middleschool in the town of westford. a rural town both nea.. more..

Writing
Popsicles Popsicles

A Poem by beefjerky