Peculiar Day of Confusion

Peculiar Day of Confusion

A Chapter by beefjerky
"

the third entry...

"
With nothing to do, I sit, writing. Nights so starless eats my thoughts, not letting me know how to feel. Today is "peculiar". It is the second week I'm here, yet, nothing interesting has happened yet. In some ways, I begin to feel a bit of a feeling as if someone's ditched me. But eventually, I'll know what really happened. Did I mention going to the Summer Palace just a few days ago? The place is just beautiful! The lillies of a bright pink, sprinkled across the water's surface, the water in the lake a green, but unpolluted, and a jade bridge dappled over the lake connecting it's sides. Nighttime is now on July 9th, I think. Lost track of time... Confused too. Like I might have said, peculiar. Confusion is what rapped me up. I don't know what to feel... YAWN!


© 2009 beefjerky


Author's Note

beefjerky
to be continued...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very very captivating chapters in the diary, it reads like one.
You do have a very wonderful way of writing. It is a joy to
read.

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 11, 2009


Author

beefjerky
beefjerky

somewhere, MA



About
woosh! bob am i and my plane took me to china! yay?!? anyways... about me, my name is louise and i live in massachusetts. i go to stonybrook middleschool in the town of westford. a rural town both nea.. more..

Writing
Popsicles Popsicles

A Poem by beefjerky