It is Art

It is Art

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

"Wherever I paint, that is a place where I feel free to be whoever I want."

"
Hearing the orchestra bounce off the walls and into your ears. Feeling the paintbrush in your hand as it glides across a canvas as if portraying an elegant dance. Seeing the pictures in your mind splatter over the colorless board. Not being able to open your eyes to see the blended colors gracefully uniting but imagining it come together in epic harmony. Completly in sync with the rest of your body. Both, your mind and your actions, are completely steady and ready for the next movement of the brush, exited to show the next missing piece of the image.  Hands moving at great speeds but feeling as if you are moving through time in space. Having a piece of yourself released and expressed after years of keeping it locked inside. Feeling an intense calmness within your soul that relaxes your core. Wherever i paint, that is a place where I feel free to be whoever I want. This is me.

© 2018 dreamisnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on July 15, 2018
Last Updated on July 15, 2018

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing