Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Regan :)

It's coming again. That wave of fear. I felt like curling up in a ball to cry. I wanted to just die in the forest. Let those strange people get what they wanted. But most of all I wanted to go home. I wanted to go home and be held by my mother like when I was little. I wanted to feel the warmth as my father's hug. I even wanted to see my annoying 2 year old sister again and play with her and love her. A rush of emotion pulsed through my body. Sad, confused, angry, lonely, pain. I didn't know what I felt. I tried to stand up but a second later the world was sideways and I was flat on my stomach with a headache. I sat up slowly. My hand itched to take out the knife and plunge it into my heart. But I knew thats what they wanted, whoever they were. Instead of grabbing the knife from the backpack I grabbed the water bottle. My mouth was so dry that I drank all that was in it. I took in my surroundings. The small river that had been my savior (that also soaked my clothes) was the only thing that stuck out from all the trees. But I did realize that the ground in front of me was inclining. It may of been a mountain but I wasn't sure so I decided to get a better look. I looked around for a good climbing tree. The problem was that I had never climbed a tree really so I didn't know what a real climbing tree was like. I found one that looked really sturdy and thick that had a low branch that I could start on. I climbed up the first branch and made my way slowly up to another. I was a bout 5 feet in the air when I lost my grip and fell to the ground. Luckily I wasn't that high. But I did land on my back which made my headache worse. I got up and tried again. It took me about 2 more times to get past the branch that I kept slipping on and I cautiously made my way up to the top. I got to the highest branch I could reach and moved the leaves away. It was a mountain alright and it definitely wasn't close. I scanned the surrounding area. The river was flowing away from the mountain. I tried to remember something about rivers. "Thats it!" I said out loud to no one. My voice echoed through the empty forest. I remembered when I was watching a survival show that a river almost always leads to civilization. It was worth a try. I I was about to get down but then I saw a thick branch. I was so tired. I climbed down to the branch. It was caved in a little so it made a comfortable bed. Before I could even think of eating anything I fell asleep. 
I was there again. Walking to the bus stop. The guy appeared and so did the other guy. They both disappeared. "Elizabeth!" Someone screamed. I spun around almost falling over. Everything spun around with me. It was blurry but I saw someone. The only thing that was clear were piercing blue eyes. I focused. "I"m here!" The person screamed. It was Travis. He had a smile on his face which looked weird because he was yelling. "Come find me!" Said a higher pitched voice. But it was still coming from his mouth. I remember he said that when we were playing hide and seek together in kindergarten. "Elizabeth!" He screamed again. Then the bag came over me. I woke with a start almost falling out of the tree. "TRAVIS!" I screamed, "He's here! He's here! I have to find him!" I was sweating like crazy and I was balling. I was breathing so hard I felt like I was going to faint. "Travis!" I screamed. I jumped out of the tree. I hit the ground. Hard. My blood was pounding in my ears. For a second I had dots in my eyes. They cleared up and I stood up. Travis is here in these woods. He's here. 


© 2012 Regan :)


Author's Note

Regan :)
still working on it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O. M. G. you take forever. JK ILY :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing