Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Regan :)

I fell on the ground out of shock. How could I forget that. Travis had seen the guy with me. He may be in these woods with me and we could get out. I could live. I need to find him. His voice echoed through my head as I stood up. Luckily it was day so I could start to find me. But where to start? The thought killed my idea. This forest was so big, I wouldn't even have a chance. But it was worth a try. "TRAVIS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I waited silently just hoping that he would hear. No reply. I ran down the river hoping to see a sign that he had been there. After about a mile I stopped. My heart was racing and I was breathing so fast. I looked around. Nothing. I wonder how far away I was from him. I decided to climb a tree but then something stopped me. As I was about to cross the river to get to a good tree I saw something in the mud. I squatted down to see it. I gasped and almost fell over. It was a footprint. It must have been recent because it was still very wet. The foot print was going in the direction I was headed. "TRAVIS!" I screamed again, but no response. 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on October 4, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing