Lilly

Lilly

A Chapter by Regan :)

"Bye honey!" My mother said to me as I got out of the car, "I love you!" 
"Yea me too," I said slamming the door. I walked towards the entrance to my school. When I neared the entrance I spotted my two best friends waiting for me at the door. When they saw me they ran up to me. 
"Hey Lil!" Sophie said to me in her high pitched voice. Her long blonde hair kept getting in her face from the wind. 
"I told you not to call me that anymore." I said angrily, "It's so sixth grade." 
"Okay Lil- I mean Lilly." Sophie said sadly. I ignored her as we continued walking to the entrance. Sometimes she was just so emotional. 
"So did you finish your project?" Olivia asked playing with her curly blonde hair. 
"Uh does it look like I did my project?" I asked, "Besides I think that I got some nerd to do it." Just then a girl in some ugly shirt ran up to me. 
"Here is your coffe," She said in a happy voice. 
"Thanks umm," I said trying to remember the girls name because I recognized her, "Whats your name again?"
"Chastity." She said. I nodded and took a sip, but I instantly spit it out. I recognized the disgusting taste of 2% milk. 
"What do you want me to get fat!" I yelled at her shoving the cup back into her arms. The top came off of the cup and spilled all over her shirt. "I told you non- fat milk!" I said angrily. She stood there with tears in her eyes. 
"Okay," She said quietly, and ran away with coffe dripping down her shirt. 
"Well that coffe stain did make her shirt look a lot better." Olivia said. I laughed and whipped out my phone. Time to make a post about that stupid girl. I typed in what I wanted to say
"Chastity- Your welcome for making your shirt look better by accidentally pouring coffe on it. You need some new clothes- oh wait if you can afford them! I'm sure they have great clothing items in the dumpster!" 
I pressed the post button. Soon everyone in the school will see it. Oliva's phone buzzed in her designer purse so she took it out. She paused for a second then burst out laughing. 
"Oh my gosh Lilly!" She said trying to control her laughter, "That's so funny!" Olivia showed Sophie who began laughing also. 
"Okay shut up now," I said examining my newly manicured nails. They stopped instantly. We walked in the school doors. Everyone stepped out of the way as we walked to our lockers. A boy stepped in front of us. He was really tall but looked really geeky. 
"Move it," Sophie said. Since she was really tall she usually scared most people, but the boy didn't budge. 
"Calm down," He said calmly, "I just wanted to give Olivia her report for Social Studies." He puled out a thick packet of paper. Olivia snatched it from his hand. 
"Now move," Sophie said sternly, "Your acne is probably contagious and your clogging up our pores." He rolled his eyes and stepper out of the way. We continued our walk down the hallway. Then I spotted her. Terra. She was at her locker talking to-. I gasped. She was talking to Tommy! I couldn't believe my eyes. To top it off she was clutching the same purse as I was. 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing