Terra

Terra

A Chapter by Regan :)

Oh no. I thought to myself. Here he comes. Tommy was walking towards me. I tried to act like I didn't notice him, so I began shoving things in my locker. As he got closer I could feel my face getting hotter. 
"Hey Terra," He said. My stomach felt like it dropped to the floor. He knew my name!
"Hi Tommy," I said trying to hold it together. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato. 
"Look I'm really sorry about what happened on the bus, I didn't want them to do that." He said sounding truly sorry. I shook my head.
"No it's not your fault." I said closing my locker. We locked eyes and for a second I couldn't say anything. "I shouldn't have said anything. I should have known it was a joke." Tommy looked confused. 
"Why would you know it was a joke?" He said, "What if, I don't know. What if I really was asking you?" My heart was pounding so hard. "You don't deserve to be treated the way people treat you." He said sounding concerned, "You're such a nice person and I wish that I could stand up for you." I couldn't believe this was happening. "You know what," He said smiling, "The next time someone makes fun of you I'll stick up for you." I smiled.
"Promise?" I asked. 
"Promise," He said. Wow, this day was getting better. But then that all changed when they saw me. 
"Oh no," I said. I could feel my face getting hotter. 
"What?" He said turning around. Then he also saw them. "Oh." They walked over to us. When they were a couple feet away from me I realized that Lilly had the same purse as me. Crap. I fumbled with my lock trying to get it open. Too late.
"Hey Tommy!" Lilly said giving him a hug. 
"Oh Hi Lilly," He said sounding annoyed. 
"Terra," Lilly said pulling away from Tommy, "What are you doing with that purse?" I glanced at my purse. I was dead. 
"What this old thing?" I said trying to not sound nervous. 
"Yea don't act stupid about it,"  Olivia snapped at me, "And why is it wet?" I looked down. 
"It's not wet." I said. Then Olivia dumped her water bottle all over the purse. I dropped the purse.
"Oops," Olivia said innocently, "Now it is." Blood pounded in my ears. I couldn't believe that. No wait I could. They all began laughing. 
"What's your problem!" Tommy said, "Just because she is nicer and prettier than you doesn't mean you have to be such a jerk." Sophie looked shocked. 
"It wasn't me though," She said innocently, "And forget about that! When are you going to ask me to the dance?" Sophie batted her eyelashes. 
"I'm not," Tommy said. Then he turned to me, "Will you go to the dance with me Terra?" 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooh

Posted 11 Years Ago


Regan :)

11 Years Ago

haha :)
Karina

11 Years Ago

Haha im so excited to see what happens next lol :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing