Sophie

Sophie

A Chapter by Regan :)

Ugh, I thought to myself, I hate waiting here everyday. I stood in front of school with Olivia waiting for Lilly to come, just like every other day. I was getting impatient because I really had to finish my math homework. But no, Lilly insists on us waiting for her. Why couldn't she wait for me or for Olivia. Then maybe I wouldn't have to make my parents take me here early every day. Lilly has changed a lot since 5th grade. She used to be really nice to everyone, and we all used to be really good friends. But as soon as we hit 6th grade she became a total b***h. Then a black Mercedes pulled up to the curb and out stepped Lilly. I hated acting like I loved her and like I was her friend. But what I hated most of all was being mean to people. I put a smile on my face. 
"Hey Lilly," I said. Without say a word she shoved her backpack into my out stretched arms. The backpack weighed a ton. 
"Thanks Soph," She said examining her nails, "Sorry, my math book is in their. Your such a doll." I rolled my eyes but Lilly didn't see. I hate being her personal servant. 
"I saw that video last night that you posted," Olivia said, "That was genius! It was hilarious." 
"I know," Lilly said with a smirk. Guilt built up in my stomach. Why couldn't Lilly just be nice for once! That video that she posted was all wrong. I felt bad for Terra. It's not like she knew what shirt or what purse Lilly was going to wear. Lilly just likes to find reasons to ruin people's lives. I would want to stick up for Terra it's just that I don't want to get picked on by Lilly. Then a girl ran up to us. It was the same girl that Lilly spilled  coffe on yesterday. She looked very nervous. 
"Here is your non fat milk latte." Chastity said. She handed the cup over, her hands shaking, to Lilly. Without saying a word she took a sip and turned on her heel and walked away. 
"Wait up Lilly!" Olivia said trotting after her. I turned to the girl. 
"Thanks," I said giving her a warm smile. Chastity blushed and smiled back. 
"Come on Sophie!" Lilly yelled. I walked over to where they were and joined them at the front entrance. Another day of hell I thought to myself as I walked in. 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

please dear god finish.

Posted 11 Years Ago


oooooooh

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 29, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing