1

1

A Chapter by Regan :)

Lacy, 
I miss you so much! I wish you had never left Florida for Wisconsin! I know it's weird that I'm writing to you in a letter but I personally think it's better than texting or calling each other. Anyways, I wish you had never left because I feel like a part of me has gone with you. The people that moved into your house have snobby kids. My family went over to their house and my parents were just like "Oh here is there daughter Jessica, go upstairs and hang out." Jessica was such a brat. All she wanted to do was look at her clothes and her electronics! So boring! Her room is your room and it looks sooo different. She painted your green walls an ugly pink! It was horrible. I found an old picture of us in the closet when we were looking at all her clothes. I sent it to you with this letter! Enjoy! I can't believe we won't be graduating 8th grade together! I'm sooo bored! There is nothing to do here without you! I almost asked my mom today if you could sleepover! Well anyways I miss you!!! Can't wait to see you again! 
Love ya!
Lola


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww...that's like me

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aweeeee regs this is so sad :(

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 25, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing