Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Regan :)

"Hey! Hurry up Elizabeth! Your gonna miss the bus!" Jacob yelled at me. I could see him through the thick sheet of rain in the distance. Jacob was one of my best friends. Actually he was my only friend. I jogged up to him. He was leaning against the yellow sign that had a bus on it. He was a scrawny boy with curly blonde hair and green eyes. I towered over him. "Shut up!" I said shoving him, "You know I hate it when you call me that!" Jacob stumbled over grinning. "I know," He said. Someone walked up behind us. I spun around to see Travis, the boy that I had a huge crush on forever! He stuffed his ipod in his backpack. "Hey Jacob," Travis said, "Hey Liz." I'm glad that he understood the name that I actually liked to be called. I hoped that he didn't see me blushing. "Hi," I said shyly. "Did you see those two guys that just appeared in the street, Liz?" Travis said. I had totally forgot about that until now. "Yea, that was really weird." I said. Jacob looked confused. "What are you talking about?" Jacob asked. Travis and my eyes locked. Deep down my instincts were screaming at me not to tell anyone what had happened. As if we made an silent agrement, Travis backed me up. "Nothing," He said still looking at me, "It was nothing." My heart skipped a beat. Just the thought of him looking at me made my stomach turn, but now that he actually happening I felt like fainting. "Yea," I said, "It's no big deal." To my reluctance Travis pulled his eyes away from mine. My heart dropped. Just for a second there I thought that maybe something was possible between me and Travis. But what was the point? He was the coolest 7th grader in school and his girlfriend was Serena the most popular 7th grader. I had no chance. "Seriously!" Jacob said crossing his arms, "What happened?" I snapped out of my thoughts. I was about to say something, but I was interrupted by the low rumbling sound of the bus coming. It pulled to a stop in front of us. I breathed a sigh of relief. As I got on the bus I thought to myself, this day couldn't get any worse, as I walked past the seat where Travis and Serena were sitting. But little did I know I was wrong. 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVE IT

Posted 11 Years Ago


No i dont like it....

Posted 11 Years Ago


kk i will try :) glad you like it

Posted 11 Years Ago


:D MORE

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMG. FInish.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
7 Reviews
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 22, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing