Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Regan :)

I was so relieved when the bus pulled into our neighborhood. All day in school the only thing I could think about was the two men in the street....... and okay maybe a little bit about Travis. But more about the two men. I stepped out into the cool air and took a deep breath. Jacob followed behind me. He still had been bugging me all day about the thing Travis told me about. "Come on Liz!" Jacob said following me as I walked to my house, even though he should be going the other way, "Why can't you tell me? You know I wouldn't tell anyone." I started to fast walk and got ahead of him. "Jacob it's nothing okay!" I said trying to hide my anger. "But I'm yo-" I interrupted him. I turned around angrily. "Jacob!" I yelled angrily, "It's nothing! So stop bothering me and go home!" Jacobs face drooped down. His bright green eyes suddenly became dark and filled with sadness. "Fine," He muttered. He turned around and walked to his house. I frustratedly stomped in the other direction. But then it hit me. I was kind of a jerk. I mean nothing bad would happen to me if I told him. I turned around and was about to run to him when something went over my head. Everything went black and I was in a bag. I screamed so loud. A horrible smell filled my nose. Everything began to spin and I fell to the ground. 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cant wait for more ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Omggggggg!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lol. Hurry!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2012
Last Updated on May 22, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing