Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 2

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 2

A Chapter by Bella Bites
"

Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer. ;)

"
"Ouch" He said with a fake smile plastered on his face and his hand over his heart.

" What do you want David? Oh wait i bet its to annoy the s**t out of me on my birthday?" His eyebrows when up so high they could have landed on a star. His eyes widened and a smile started to form on his face.

" So its your birthday?" he took a step closer.
 " Not that its any of your business. Its not like i popped out of your vagina." I smiled.

" You out of all people should know right? Cause i remember you sucking last night." He said ten times louder so now heads were turned.Trying to act cool i see.

"Haha yeah well i think you have me confused with one of your w****s. My mother told me not to put small objects in my mouth." I smiled and turned my heal about to walk away. At this point every one was laughing and going 'burn'. He grabbed my waist and he whispered in my ear

"Happy Birthday, this isn't over baby." I shifted my elbow at hit him hard in the chest. He was now curled up.

"I think it is 'babe'."I walked away and walked into my first class. Grr...Science. The whole class we talked about how my birthday was the first day of winter and how my name was winter. God he kept going on about how weird it was that my name was winter really is it necessary to bring it up 7 times in 45 minutes. The bell rang and i nearly ran to my next class. Unluckily i had this class with the devil. If you haven't already guessed that other emo is David and i am his only target. I went to sit down when IT entered. Of course he sat right next to me.

"Hey baby." Every girl gave me death glares. I turned my head slowly and gave him the longest glare.

"What.." I hissed. Our math teacher walked in.

"Hey Mr.Tanzel !" He yelled and flashed a devilish smile at me. Oh he wouldn't. Would he? No! He better Not....

"Yes, David"He responded with a this-better-be -good-look.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that its Winters birthday." He smiled. You might ask why this is so bad right?

"OH Well you know what that means Miss Du Coudrey."

    Mr. Annoying-teacher-from-hell always gives a complicated *fun* problem to the birthday kids and at the end it spells out a secret message. Happy Birthday.May i mention that this problem is unsolvable even Einstein cant do it.

" Yeah yeah. Just give it to me." I whined.

"Trust me it a lot of fun." He said as his handed it to me and walked away.

"Yeah, Baby its a lot of fun." He said and winked at me. I growled and he let out an evil chuckle. He was the devil and i was right above him. So this meant pay back. Revenge is like sugar, sweet and something that dances on your lips.I finished my problem just on time as i expected when i looked to my side David was fast a sleep. i took out my water bottle open it and spilled it all over his pants.

"S**T " He yelled and i started to giggle.

"Im gonna kill you." I laughed even harder and put away the water bottle getting rid of the evidence.

"Mr.Tanzel! Can i go to the bathroom!?" He shouted across the room Before he could answer i commented

"Hehe I think you already did!" I said loud enough for the whole class to turn heads and see the wet floor. The whole room broke out into laughter. He ran out the room and the bell rang.

"Winter may i see you after class?" It is after class smart a*s.

"Yes Mr.T" i walked up to him.

"Winter these constant 'jokes' you two pull on each other is getting out of hand! It has to stop which is why im giving you both private detention." Private detention is were two students sit in one class room and have to 'work it out'.

"NO THAT'S UNFAIR!" I yelled at him.

"It is too fair and if you don't stop shouting ill make it two weeks." Uhhh A*S

"Fine just cut me some slack today its my birthday."

"Fine but whats your next class." Pervert stalker, I bet.

"English" He raised an eyebrow "With David?" He better not do anything stupid or he will be my next target.

"Unfortunately." I grumbled.

"OK, take his bag with you." I stomped to his seat grabbed his bag and ran to my next class with out a good-bye.

"Ms. Du Coudrey would you mind explaining why your late and why you stole Davids bag?" STOLE ARE YOU JOKING? I then turned my head to see the devil smiling in his seat wearing new pants ! JACK A*S. He gives jack asses a new name. They are called DAVID.

"Actually Mr. Tanzel gave me and David private detention for the rest of this week."

David and Ashley both yelled "WHAT!?!?"

"Settle down children." Mrs. Cattle screamed.

"Oh and as for stealing his bag .. he ran out of the class room after having a little accident in the previous class." I smiled as a couple of girls from the previous class giggled.

" David, Come get your bag!" She commanded.

"Cant she just bring it to me ?" He yelled back.

" As for that, I think not." I responded this time throwing his bag in front of the door and walking to my seat.

"Hi Ashely" I whispered. She gave me an explain look. And i gave her a ill-give-details-later look. The whole day went by pretty fast it was finally last period. I told Ashley what happened and she laughed for 20 minutes straight.

After school ended I went outside and waited for Ashley.

"Where the hell have you been i have been waiting for like 20 minutes." I yelled. Like really, does she want me to be stared down out her?

"Actually i have a surprise for you! Boys!" What the hell ? Before i could answer i was thrown over someones shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN A*S BANG!" What the hell?!?!?!? I saw a bunch of guys laughing behind em then Ashley.

"ASHLEY IM GOING TO MURDER YOUR A*S!" Next thing i knew we were in front of the schools lake. Yeah, its a pretty big campus. Oh no they better not! Oh nooo...............Before i knew it i was thrown into the air and ........... SPLASH. I hit the cold water in the middle of December. I got up shivering.

"A-a-arrraa yweeee rrettarrrrdeddd" I said giving glares and Ashley while she was laughing.

"Reaalllyy diisss iiss--ss funnnii huuhhhhhhh?" Oh this will be good. Hehe that crazy b***h is gonna get it.

"Ohh Ashleyy comme givva meea a huggaa" I started to run for her.

No get away from me hehe" I chased her down and when i got to her i grabed on to her and gave her the coldest hug ever. When i got off i shook my self off in front of her. She squeeled and i laughed hard.

"Come on Ash lets get the hell out of her. " I said and walked to her car.

"Oh and thanks now i have to get in my car wet."She yelled back.She deserved it i bet I'm gonna be sick by tomorrow.

"Listen, you brought this among yourself." She did, that was no fun and that stupid jock is gonna get a kick in the face tomorrow.

"Whatever, I thought it would bring you up from being a negative Nancy!"She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ash turn on my Cd" She ran her finger around the stereo system until she came across a button. All of a sudden Toxic Valentine by All Time Low came on and we started to sing and laugh in the car.

Shes got a target painted on her back
and keeps a list of the qualities a good girl lacks
she bites her lip and tips her bottle I take a drink cause the truth is hard to swallow
sex and white lies hand cuffs and alibis
she lays her halo on the pillow when she sleeps
her heart beats red wine
my toxic valentine
lays her halo on the pillow that used to be mine
*****( ) *** Toxic Valentine

We finally got to my gates and i stuck my head out the window so it would open. The gates slowly opened and we drove in. Ashley parked in front of the fountain and we got out the car. We ran inside the house and bumped in to my mother.
"Hey mom" I smiled at her. "Hey Ms.D.C."
"Hello ladies, Happy Birthday darling." She leaned in to kiss my forehead wow that's a change.
"Uh thanks, we are going to go up stairs and get ready"
"Of course I'm going to start cooking, oh and Winter tonight wear something nice. Someone special is coming to see you."
We ran upstairs and me and Ashley ran into my huge closet. My mother insists i have a big closet. I told her i don't need one but now looking at it, its kind of cool. It's like having a mall in my room."Any clue who's coming ?" I yelled to Ashley. She had to know i mean she set this stupid dinner up. "Actually no, I think it's going to be me , my brother, my parents, your mom, the maids and butlers, the security guy, the guards, the chef and uhhh you. That's it." The maids, butlers and guards had to be there they practically watched me grow up and i wasn't going to make them work well they kind of have to get the house ready but i know the maids like to decorate and the chef is helping out my mom in the kitchen. The butlers are setting up the huge dining room. "What are you gonna wear?" I yelled at her from my closet. "Do you have anything girly for me to wear ?" She asked walking into the closet. "Uh you can check that side just hit the button on that remote and that door will open with a bunch of dresses from formal to s****y will be there." I said pointing at the remote laying on the sofa. "Alright, *clicks button* HOLY S**T you weren't joking about that mall s**t." I let out a small giggle. "No I wasn't go ahead pick something oh and get something for me too please." I was getting undressed and ran to the bathroom to hopin the shower. When i got out Ashley was already putting on her make-up. Her outfit and mine were laying on the bed." So, uhh why did you decide to be all blue ?" I gave another look at her outfit that was all blue. "I have no idea i was pressing random buttons on your remote and came across this and this then i put it together so SHUT UP!"Wow, I was afraid to look at my outfit so right now i wouldn't i got on the chair next to her and looked into the mirror. "Okay what color is my outfit?" I neede to know how to do my make-up." Would you like totally slaughter me if i told you it was pink?" "YES!!!!!!" I yelled and turned my head. "Well, Winter its not that bad like its cool i even threw in a skull necklace please wear it, please, please ?!?!?!" Grrr, Im gonna kill her one day. "FINE!" I sat back in my chair and started to mumble under my breathe. "Love You !" She smiled and squeezed me. "Yeah, Yeah" Time to do my ...pink.. make-up. GOSH.

Ashley****(
Winter****(




© 2010 Bella Bites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your protagonist really doesn't stand for any nonsense, which is very likeable.
Maybe, though, the song lyrics and the links are a little distracting? Still - good luck with the rest.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 10, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing