Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 3

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 3

A Chapter by Bella Bites

  I got dressed in my frilly dress and put on my make-up. Me and Ashley looked into the mirror. 
"Damn girl we look fine !" She said and i let out a soft giggle. I had to admit though i did look pretty in pink... SHUT UP WINTER, no pink is an evil color. As evil as you may be never will you like pink. I shook my head. 
"Yeah we do look good, but I'm not loving this pink. " She growled at me, yeah that's like Ashley shes totally freaky about what i wear and how i look. 
"YOU WILL LIKE IT" She hissed through her teeth. 
"Okay, okay god." I took a step back from her. If i didn't know better i would probably be expecting Ashley to be lunging for my throat. She let out her famous Ashley giggle, and that's when i knew she wouldn't do anything reckless. Unlike what she did this morning. I heard a small creak and my door suddenly opened. There stood my mother 
"Lady's it's time to go downstairs. Wow you two look beautiful, Winter... um, are you wearing...... PINK?!" I was as surprised as my mom, i never thought i could pull off a pink look.
 "Yea... thanks mom, i give full credit to Ash. Um, your looking quit spiffy yourself mom." Ashly tried to hide her laughter but we all knew it was about to come. My mom ran out the door,and as she expected, we followed. I closed the door behind me and we walked downstairs. We were half way down the stairs when the doorbell rang. 'Ding Dong'. 
"Oh great they are here, just on time." My mother exclaimed as her pace got faster. We walked into the dining room, as Jeffrey, our butler greeted us as the rest of the guests came in and took there seats. They all wished me a happy birthday, and we began the feast. 

"So who's this surprise guest you told me about..." And that's when i was rudely interrupted by Ashley's ignorant brother Max. 
" We have a surprise guest? OH MY GOD IS IT A CHICK? Is she hot?!!" 

" Max, keep your disgusting hormones in your pants and under the table." Ashley said and I let out a chuckle. Max's cheeks turned red and he sunk into his seat. 
"Well, you'll be very surprised when you see her. Its has been a while since both of you were together.She will be arriving short..." Before my mother could finish the door bell rang once again i saw Jeffery shift from his seat. 
" Ill get the door ma'am" He said walking towards the door. A few moments later a very tall woman with pale skin appeared by my side. She had brown hair like mine that was a bit more darker her lips very dark and red witch made them stand out from the rest of her features on her face. I had to admit myself she was quite beautiful for an elderly woman. Her eyes were the color of amber and she looked down at me smiling. The familiarity in her face caused me to smile back. It was such a surprise that i had reacted to her with such a quick pace that i can feel she has a warm heart and for some reason she reminds me of some one, i cant grasp who it is just yet. Her hand touched my shoulder and it appeared as if she would cry, but she held it back. 
"Dear Child, It has been so long. My how beautifully you have grown. Good job Sandra." She said looking at my mother. So she does know me. Wait now i know the familiar features that smile, she looks like..like..my birth m-mother. 
"Would you mind if i steal the birthday girl for a little, we have much to catch up on?" My mom nodded her head and she continued her conversation with Ashley's mother and father. I moved my chair back and followed the woman in to the garden in our back yard. The garden was beautiful it was covered in flowers with a gate that led to a small green house that was made of glass with only a bench and a small fountain leading to a stream. She sat next to the bench and i sat next to her. 
"You dont remember me , do you ?" She asked tracing her finger around my face, her skin was so cold it sent shivers down my neck and to my spine. I shook my head in response to a no.
" I am your aunt, but you can call me Jane or Aunt Jane. What ever you prefer." She gave me a smile. 
" I dont understand, you were my birth mothers sister ? How did you find me? Why did you wait so long ?" She laughed a little. 
" I came here to warm you my sweet Winter." To warn me ? I knew Mr.Tanzel was going to stalk and rape me. 
"Let me explain, before you get anymore confused than i see you already are." At this moment my mind was going crazy. 
"First i want to tell you about your parents. Before you were born when your mother was of 16 years. She was pregnant but had an abortion. If she didnt you would have had an older brother. Many years later she decided she was ready and gave birth to a baby girl." I gave her a strange look, i could have had a brother? What the hell. 
"Which was me, go on." I explained. 
"Thats not what i was going to say, you were not the child. Your mother gave birth to a baby girl named Nicolette. Then three years later you were born.Ill give you a minute to calm down before i continue. This is a lot to take in from one night." Impossible i cant have a sister i would have remembered her. No! Shes lying to me 
" That isn't true i didnt have a sister, nor did my mother ever have a second child." I tried telling her she just shook her head. 
"You did, but when your mother and father were in the accident , you both were put in the adoption center. I refused for both of you to go but by law i couldn't support you so they forced me to let you go. She was adopted a month before you by a couple who took her to live in Romania. Then you were adopted. The first warning i come to tell you is that when you are taken you must find her she will explain everything." TAKEN?!?! This woman is defiantly on drugs ! Explains her pale skin and being all mental. 
" Taken? What are you talking about? What will she explain? Where is she ?" She turned away from away and wiped her eyes. She was crying. WHY WAS SHE CRYING? I should be the one crying! I noticed her medieval purple dress was now stained not with water from her tears but with...blood? Ill ask questions later. 
" When you were born there was a problem. You were going to die along with your mother, but a man ran in to the labor room and put a pendant in your mothers hand. He told her when you were born the pendant had to be put on me or i would die. You had to hold it for the rest of your life your life would bring your sorrow and pain if you didnt.There are many more reasons but i dont know them thats why you have to find your sister. Tomorrow, after your birthday they will come and take you. Take you far away. Dont be scared, they wont hurt you. They are only trying to help. You can run and hide but its destiny they will find you. I want to warn you, fate lies in your hands. As soon as they take you away do not try to turn away soon you will find your sister she will tell you everything." I couldn't believe my ears. At this moment i was the one crying. 
"Dont tear my love, i swear even if my life depends on it soon you will be happy." 

"Where is my sister?" It was my turn to talk. 
"I wish i could tell you." 
"What do you mean, you don't know where she is, what are you telling me im gonna have to look for her now?". Jane looked upset... 

"No, She is in a different world.Something which i cant explain at the moment." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES IN ANOTHER WORLD? MARS?JUPITER?VENUS? CAUSE I CAN TAKE A ROCKET!" Yeah she probably thinks im mentally challenged. " Im sorry." With that her hand went over my face and i started to feel dizzy and sleepy her hand left my face and my eyes were shut i felt a cold breeze hit my face...she was gone. There i was sitting alone with so much to think about. With that i watched the moon and thought.


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
This is my shortest chapter sorry.... lol XD i hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

502 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing