Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 5

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 5

A Chapter by Bella Bites

I quickly sat up in my bed soaking wet. It couldn't tell if it was me sweating or it was the ocean of snow in my bedroom. 


S**T. Great that's gonna melt. 



It was so cold I got out of the bed running in to the snow and shut the window I quickly ran in to my bed and noticed I was naked. 



WHY AM I NAKED? 



Then I noticed the towel lying on the floor. 



Nice one Winter.... 



Well today's the day they are coming to me...or im coming to them. It was 12:00 damn I can sleep. After deciding that I will stay home, I quickly jumped out the bed and ran through the snow to the bathroom. I put on my pajamas that for some strange reason I decided not to wear last night. I grabbed a plastic cup from under my cabinet and ran back into my room. I started to scoop the snow and throw it out the window. After an hour of throwing the snow out the window I was almost done. 



Come on Winter you can do it. 



WHO AM I KIDDING NO I CANT! 



I finished with the snow and started to make my bed. So that's where my towel went as I stepped on the now soaked towel. Wait, my laptop was under the bed last night. I looked under the bed to find my safe and dry laptop. Relief swept through my body. Thank God. I took it out from under the bed and placed it on to the top of my bed. 
` What time is it? I glanced at the clock and noticed it was one. I guess I'll go take a hot bath. I ran in to my closet getting out some clothes. I grabbed my laptop and started the bath. I started to strip out of the pajamas I was wearing leaving me completely naked except for my pendant. The tub filled up with warm water and I turned it off. I took out a bottle from my cabinet that smelled like pine and poured it in to the tub. It took less than a minute for the bubbles to rise all the way to the ceiling. I opened my laptop and placed it on the floor - 6 feet away from the tub. I opened up my I-tunes and clicked play. I slid into my tub, giving me time to clear my head - giving me time to think. 


and Shout - Stereo Skyline 

shake and shout. Get it out before it swallows you. Swallows you. 
I've got this itching in my neck that I just can't scratch yeah 
and its all because of something that leads right back to you. 

sit around and talk about, how lame. We really are. 
ill watch you dance around to new found glory in the front seat of my car. 

so again and again, she's got me going. 
around in circles my head, she's got me spinning. 
what to do what to say, I cant make it out this way. 


Gah. The song finished as I sat in for another half an hour. I finally decided to come out. I stood up draining my tub. I wrapped myself in a towel and dried myself. I picked up my bra and the shirt I picked out, it was plain and black. It hugged my body showing off my curves with a v-neck that made my cleavage look nice. Well I looked seducible. I put on my thong then my black skinny jeans. I grabbed my laptop. I ran out the bathroom and set my laptop down. 

I went to my make-up area and finished it. I fixed up my hair. I don't know why im trying to look sexy. My lip piercing made me look super hot. Wait what the f**k am I talking about? I put on my leather jacket that wasn't so warm. Then my healed boots that rose almost to my knees. Well im going to get raped... I grabbed my wallet and took out a credit card and slid it in my back pocket then hooked my keys to my jeans. I grabbed my cell phone bursting out my door and down the stairs. I got in the garage trying to decide if I would take my car or the one I got for my last birthday. 



(http://www.thesupercars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/1999-bentley-hunaudieres-concept.jpg) 



I decided I would go to the mall. I parked my car and got out. People were staring and gawking at me. I turned around to lock my door when a set of hands landed on my a*s. 

"HEY BUDDY WHAT." I turned to see David smiling devilishly. 

"Oh, its you jack a*s." He was with his friend who was pretty handsome but kind of pale. He had blond hair and had muscles but not too buff. His eyes were well yellowish I guess. HE was checking me out. 



GREAT ANOTHER PERVERT. 



"Not happy to see me baby?" I gave him a fake smile and started to walk away. "Nice ride, can I take it for a spin?" 


"Are you mental? HELL NO." His friend started to laugh. Then he stepped in front of me and smiled. 


"Hi, I'm Matthew, you are?" He flipped his hair and looked me up and down. If I wasn't paying attention to the jealousy in David's eyes, I would have heard a soft moan come from Matthew. 



Hmm this will be good. 



I got close enough to Matthew so that I could feel something cold near my face but I didn't mind it. I came next to his ear. "Whatever you want it to be." I smiled at David and backed away from Matthew. 


"Winter, I forgot to thank you." He said almost through a growl. 


"About ? 'Baby'." 


"Thanks for not coming in today no private detention." 


"Whatever im going shopping see you around f*g," I replied smirking. 



I walked next to Matthew and pecked him on his lips. They were pretty cold. I giggled then walked towards the entrance to the mall. I heard the guys talking "What the hell was that?" 



I turned around and yelled "IT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE." I ran inside and laughed to myself. Girls were giving me hate looks and guys kept eye raping me. I went in to Hot Topic and started to look through some clothes. 

"So, we meet again," that voice said. 



A familiar voice. 



A voice I despised. 



I turned around to prove my suspicions to be correct. 



David. God. 



"Didn't I just see you a second ago?" 



"Well were did you expect me to go to, Hollister?" 



I looked around for his friend but he wasn't there. "What ever, um where's your friend?" 


His grin turned in to a frown. "So you're into Matthew?" I knew he cared 


"No I just loveee watching your face when im near him." I said in unison winking and pushing past him. 



"B***h." 



"HA knew that before you did!" I yelled back. "Oh and David? Never forget me," I smirked coolly. With that I left him confused and alone. After about 2 hours of shopping I bought a dress that looked like it was in a fight with a cat. It was black with raps everywhere and a white material to cover skin underneath it. I bought black heels and more make-up. I got another dress that might suit Ashley. It was pink and tight with sparkles. I managed to buy hair dye. I bought green, blue, purple, white, and pink. I looked at my watch. 



S**T ITS 5. 



Ashley must be my house. 



Uhh she's going to kick my a*s. 



I looked at my cell phone 24 MISSED CALLS. 



Ashley. 



Ashley. 



Ashley. 



Ashley. 



Ashley. 



Ashley. 



Great. 



I unlocked the car and put my bags in the passenger seat. I hopped in to my car and drove straight home. I drove up to my gate to find her car already parked. I parked and walked up to my house to find a pissed off Ashley looking at me. 



"B***H WHERE THE F**K HAVE YOU BEEN?" I gave her a small grin filled with guilt and took my shopping bags. Her face became red. 



"Will you forgive me if I told you I bought you something?" 



She cooled off a little and crossed her arms. "Maybe ..." She ran down next to me and I searched through my bags trying to find the dress. 



I took it out and her eyes bugged out her head. "I.LOVE.YOU" She grabbed the dress then hugged me we ran upstairs with my bags. "Winter you think I can take a shower here?" 


"Do you have underwear?" She gave me an oh-s**t-look that moment I ran in to my closet and pressed D4. A drawer magically opened with my underwear. "BOY SHORTS OR THONGS?" I yelled at her. 



"Anything you haven't worn yet." She said coming in to the closet then gasping. I thought she would have gotten over the fact of my closet. "HOLY S**T why do you have so many thongs and they are so...." 



I laughed then completed her sentence ..." KINKY?" 



We both laughed really hard. Finally, I threw her a pink lacey thong that would look good with her new dress. I ran to my laptop and checked through my email. I then turned some music on while waiting for Ashley. I listened to The Maine until Ashley popped out of my bathroom - a towel wrapped around her body. "Come on sour pickle lets get dressed." She smiled and dried herself. 


*HOURS OF MAKE-UP & GETTING DRESSED* 

" And...for the final touches.." She ran to her bag and took out two smaller ones. " This ones for you." She handed me the bag and started to jump up and down in joy... I opened the bag to see a black mask it was beautiful. 

( Winter 

( Ashley 

" Why did you get us masks ?" Ashley took one last look in the mirror. " Well i didnt notice until last night when i was on the clubs site that tonight is its masquerade ball but only for the ladies." 


"Is that why we match ?" I glanced in the mirror me and Ashley were practically identical except i have black hair with side bangs she had honey blond hair and i have piercings. Oh and our eye color hers were green. 

"Yeah so i don't loose you. Or vise-verso." I smiled at her and glanced at the time. It was 9 o' clock. I frowned knowing this would be the last time i see Ashley. 

" We should get going its a two hour drive to the city and another hour with traffic. " She nodded her head and walked out the door. Ashley doesn't know about vampires. Lucky her. I wonder what they will be like. Vampire kisses style, Dracula style, or Twilight style. I have always had an interest in vampires but like a mythological study. Nothing too concerning. I hopped in to Ashley's car. I would really miss both of mine. 


* 3 1/2 hours of driving* 


"winter" "winter" i heard Ashley whisper as she shook me lightly out of my sleep. "Come on Boo we are here, and its crowded as hell." I knew what that meant. I cupped my b***s in my hand and pushed them up. We laughed and got out of the car throwing the keys at the valet. We ran up to the guard and he asked for our ideas. We took out our fake ideas and he smiled looked us up and down. S**t were caught! " Come on in ladies." He said unhooking the line seperating us from the street and the doors. He opened the door and we walked in. The music hit us it was loud as hell.


I recognized the music like house and club. It was cry for you by September. I think DJ Tiesto then DJ Toxic. Ashley led me to a the bar where we sat down. 

" What do you want ? First drinks on me ." I smiled. " I don't know get me an Alexander the Great ." An Alexander the Great was a drink that held vodka and chocolate. 

" Alright, EXCUSE ME." She said tapping on the table. This girl is crazy. Alcohol on me doesn't have an effect. If Ashley even smells it she becomes drunk as hell. 

"Yes, What can i get you ladies tonight?" I looked around to see so many women in masks. The men just looked normal haha. "Yeah let me get a Bloody Marry and her an Alexander the Great with vodka." 

"Sure thing babe." He said getting out glasses. I watched him make the drink and set it on the table. " I like your mask." He said winking at me and walking away. 

We drank our drinks in pleasure. " Alright next ones on me." I said taking out my wallet. Before i could call the bar attender. The guy showed up with two shots in his hand. " Hello ladies, those gentel men over there sent a little drink." He said and placed the shots on the table. " What is it ?" 

" Wow winter you really don't know. I mean you know your alcohol better than anyone." She said with a smirk on her face. 

" Its two of the shots from the 5 Deadly Venom's drinks. Yours is peppermint and hers is licorice." He said to me. We shrugged turned to the guys table and smiled at them holding up the shots. They looked HOT. There was 5 of them. Two were blond, one had brown hair and the other two black. They looked emo. Mmmmmm my taste. I smirked gave them my seductive look and chugged the shot down. Me and Ashley smiled and we looked at the guys they were mumbling something, two guys came up to us. The first one had black hair he looked emo with an eyebrow piercing. He was damn sexy. He was pale and had really dark orange-ish colored eyes. He was wearing a tight white shirt that showed of his 8 pack. I would lick that boy. The other one had light blond hair he was pale too. He had what i think was black eyes. No probably just really dark brown. His body was darn sexy too. They both looked tasty to me.

 " Hey, i'm Dwight. This is.." He said and the blond cut in 

" Hunter" he said smiling at me and then Ashley. I'm pretty sure they were eye-raping me. 

" Hi im Winter and this is Ashley." They guys eyes widened and then they looked at me and then each other.

" You guys aren't 21 are you ?" He asked us. 

" Haha no its the beauty of a fake I.D." I smiled. 

" Yeah um were 18, well most of us some 19 hahah." He nudged his head to thier table. 
" Kyool." The guys didnt even look nervous. Ashley looked like she would pass out. 

" So do you want to dance or take off that mask." he winked and asked me. 

" Let's Dance." I said. The blond took Ash and i followed Dwight. We went on to the dance floor. Who cares i can be as naughty as i want ! I said as we started to grind ;)


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
I think this isnt that much of an important chapter until maybe about the last part XD hope you like

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

478 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing