Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 7

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 7

A Chapter by Bella Bites
"

Surprise ? 0.o

"
Dream: 

It was cold. So cold, i looked down at my body. I was wearing a fairy like dress. My hair was in long beautiful curls. The air was humid. I took in a breath sensing animals near. My eyes flickered to a deep shade of red and the scent of human hit me. Mmm a female in her mid twenties. Her blood is pure. A man maybe a few years older. His blood attracts to me more. I let the scent take me in hiding in the shadows. The man came in to view. I tilted my head very confused. Where was the woman ? But i didn't mind his scent is enchanting. I jumped of the tree landing right behind him. I straighten up as the man turned around in shock. 

What was i doing ?

What was i going to do ?


I gave him a seductive smile before pinning him in to a tree. He didn't flinch or more. He was to amazed at me. He had never seen such a delightful and beautiful creature in his being. He continued to stare as my lips started to brush against his neck...

Wait no...........I wouldn't.....NO

My head bent back and my fangs lunged for his throat breaking through his skin. Sucking his blood till he was lifeless. 


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This time i wasn't screaming in the dream. I woke up once again covered in sweat." WINTER. Are you okay ?!?!" Jagger asked looking bewildered. " What happened ?" I fell in to a frenzy of tears and he wrapped his arms around me. "Its okay shh shh tell me whats wrong ?" I looked up to his eyes. They were blurry because my eyes were covered in tears. " Mo..on.nn.ssss.tee.errr ii ammam yooouuu arreee aa mmmoonseetter!" I shouted. The rest of the vampires crowded around us. " Tell me what happened? NOW!" I looked up at Johnathan's face as he yelled. Disgust ran through my body. I struggled out of Jagger's arms and ran through all of them down the isle till i found the bathroom. I quickly opened the door and locked it. I turned around and slid down the door crying. 

"I have never in my life seen you cry. I should be laughing but I'm guessing this isn't the time to be my usual self." I heard a familiar voice. But i didn't care. How could they do that. How could they even live with them selves. Those, those cold blooded killers. They disgust me. Someone slid down beside me. "If you looked at me maybe i could help ?" I couldn't move but my muscles tensed and i lifted my head. Huh ? David.... Impossible. "David?" He smiled my favorite smile. "The one and only. I think..." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He was cold. No, hes.. 

"You...your one of them." I wanted to hit him so hard. But i couldn't let go of him so i cried even more. He patted my head. We always have been enemies. Its actually really funny. Now its more like hes my brother. Hes someone that's been there. I wasn't so scared anymore. What was he doing in the bathroom ? That's when it hit me he could read my mind..

David I'm sorry ? I don't know what to say. I'm so scared. 

"Who wouldn't be ? Don't worry about anything i wasn't ever your enemy i was merely there to keep an eye on you.I couldn't be your friend if i got too close you might have fallen in ... love with me."

I don't hate you i just don't know what to think. Do you realize what you do ? You eat ... eat people.

" Eat people actually i only prefer girls..."

EW pervert, this isn't the time to be yourself!

He started to laugh, i felt his body tense. My head started to throb. The plane felt as if it was dropping.

"I think the plane is landing we better get out."  

Wait what were you doing in the bathroom ?

"Ha ha  we aren't in the bathroom silly girl. We are in the private room."  A second later Mathew came out of a little door. No surprise there. Probably wouldn't be shocked if my history teacher came out of the closet. I meant that in both ways ;) . David giggled and i was guessing he was reading my mind. David got up taking me with him. I smiled and winked at Mathew and we both walked out of the private room  out of the curtain. All eyes came to us. 

"I see you surprised her or she surprised you ?" The first comment came from Hunter. I don't know why but i get  bad vibe from him. David tightened his grip. Okay seriously I'm going to have to either build some kind of wall in my mind or kill them all. Hmm..Ill kill them. David chuckled and so did Jagger. The rest of them did nothing. David walked me to Jagger and set me down in the seat. 

"Hey man, i see the surprise was ruined." I smiled but i refused to let go of David. I felt like a child who couldn't let go of her mother. The word mother rang through my head. It was painful. If you ask me how my family is ... My response i don't have one. If you ask me how I'm doing....My response is it doesn't matter because the only response that will ever answer that correctly is terrible, rueful or dis spiteful. If you ask me who i am...My response No one. If you ask me what my goals are....The answer truthful and simple. To die. David lowered his lips to my ear.

"Don't worry, I'm here they cant hurt you."  I felt very protected with him near. I still couldn't believe hes one of them i shuddered a little as the plane came to its landing. 

"Where are we ?" I asked

"Romania." Dwight answered blankly.ROMANIA!

"WHAT? HOW LONG WAS I PASSED OUT FOR?"

"About the whole ride here. Get used to this princess we i mean WE live her now and forever." Dwight said. Great i have a nickname i tried to stay away from. 

"I live about 10 gazillion miles away from home. KILL ME." I said slapping myself in the head.

" See i would do that with pleasure if i didn't have to keep you alive." Johnathan said with out looking at me. Uh that's it. I am going to hurt that boy. I stood up anger rushed through me. 

"FIRST OF ALL A*****E, YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME OR TALK TO ME LIKE THAT UNDERSTAND. I DIDN'T SAY S**T BEFORE BUT YOU REALLY ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES. I AM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID OR DIDN'T DO TO YOU. BUT THERE IS NO REASON TO ACT LIKE THAT. F**K YOU I KNOW I'M HUMAN BUT I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND TAKE YOUR S**T. I HAD A ROUGH LIFE OKAY AND EVERYBODY HATES ME EXCEPT DAVID JAGGER AND PETER. I TOOK S**T FROM PEOPLE FOR 17 YEARS OF MY GOD DAMN LIFE AND IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN YOU CAN TAKE YOU AND YOUR COLD BLOODED A*S SELF OF MY CHEST! AND SAME GOES FOR YOU TWO." I said pointing at Hunter and Dwight. Everyone was shocked except David he stood there smiling. Johnathan face was priceless. That a*s bang deserved it. I walked to the back where i found all my bags. I sat there in anger. Then walked in David.

"If you knew for three years why take me now ?" I asked finally.

"Because you were too young and we wanted to wait."

"Why didn't you take me next year ?"

" We felt the wait wasn't necessary."

" Do you know i would rather be dead than live with those a*s holes."

"If you saw it in their shoes they wouldn't be a*s holes. Think about it they don't know you and one of them has to end up falling in love with you.."

"WHAT !!!????!!!"


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
Um i didnt proof read this so if the grammar is bad i am very sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing