Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 10

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 10

A Chapter by Bella Bites
"

Is this a new love ? A tragic ending ? A new beginning ?More mysteries to be solved. And who was Luke ? What did he want ? Why does he want to find Winter, they had just met ? Think....

"
 I hate him...I hate him...Do i hate him ?....You hate everyone period. Well except Charlotte, and Ashley, and David...maybe. What did he do to his hair ? I wasn't even gone that long and hes a platinum blond ?!?! Dont get me wrong it suits him well actually makes him more...mmm...Wait WINTER shut the hell up ! Hes the enemy. Well actually, I deserve better enemies. He didn't even look like an emo anymore more like a skater. I wonder if his crappy attitude changed along with his look ? He was so sexy with black hair. God what a f**k tart.

"Do me a favor go park the car. Ill go take care of Blondie over there. " I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before getting out. I slammed the door shut the walked past the fountain and Dwight. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"What do i look like a brick wall ?"

"Actually more like Barbie."

"That's not funny, i didn't even think you would recognize me."

"Why ? You don't look anything like Hunter."

"No, I meant Johnathan he kind of looks like me and i look like hunter NO ?"

"Why, does he have black hair with an eyebrow piercing ?"

"Well actually black hair with snake bites. But that's not the point we need to talk."

"WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED TO TALK TO ME!"

"Because of the stupid little bitchy stunts you pull."

"What are you talking about ?" He pulled me down on to his lap where he was sitting on the bench. Why am i on his lap ? Then he pulled me off to his side.

"Why did you hit Johnathan?"

"Oh f**k this. Goodbye." I tried to get up, but he forced me back down. "You wanna know why ? Because I'm treated like a dirty dish rag. I get hes angry, but i told him off already. I want nothing to do with him."

"Winter you don't know him like we do. Johnathan's a really great guy, he just doesn't like the fact of someone coming out of the blue to take the thrown."

"But he could quote i say could end up being by my side. Or you, of course maybe even...David."

"Well we have to let our feelings be the judges of that." Just then, our eyes met and i saw a small twinkle. It kind of felt right. Like something was there. He quickly broke it and looked at the fountain.

"Im going to head to my room then i think i might come back outside."

"Um, i don't think you'll want to."

"Why ?"

"That's Why." He pointed up to the sky and the gray clouds started to take over and rain started to pour along with loud thunder. He swooped me into his arms and he ran to the door. I started to laugh. Silly boy didn't know how much i loved the rain. We got to the door and he kicked it open with his foot. We both broke out in laughter. Then that feeling came back. All feelings came rushing and slamming in to my heart. Sorrow is back, Pain my closest friend, Happiness thought you died, Love your real ?, and lust who are you. He coughed a little. I jumped out of his hands.

"Ill be in my room if you need me. "

"Okay." He turned and left to the room on the right. I'm guessing it was the dining room. Uh i have to walk all the way up!


*After a long long long walk up the stairs*
*After unpacking*

     I hopped in the shower and got out. A cool breeze hit me. Id finally got to look around my room and unpack then figure out how to work my closet. My room was divided kind of. As soon as you came in there was a couch and a television with a coffee table to the right was the computer desk where i put my laptop. Then there was a wall without a door that led to the bed in there was the bed with the canopy the bathroom, my make up center, and the closet. It also had a window and a door that was locked i didn't bother to open it. I stepped forward to the painting of the vampire family. There was two queens, two kings, four princesses, and two princes. They all looked so happy but having Dwight and Johnathan hanging from my wall isn't something i need. I walked out of my bed room space and in to the miniature living room. There lying on the computer desk was my dads study i picked up the book on the top and read the cover. "Study Of The Immortals." Why would my dad be reading this ? Kind of ironic. I flipped through the book and a small envelope fell out. Before i could open it...

"Winter Come Down Here." I heard some one call. I slid the envelope in my bra where no one would find it and ran in to my closet. It wasn't remotely controlled so i had to find my way around. I picked out an outfit that i would feel comfy in. I picked my favorite shorts with fishnet stockings a tube top and my converse. ***( I let my hair fall over as in usually does covering my right eye. I slapped on some eye liner. Do i need anything else ? Nope. Wait i waled over to the drawers with my jewelry and opened the first drawer there my
pendant was hanging. It was perfect around my neck. I moved my hair aside and looked in the mirror the tattoo on my neck was in full view. There was a black rose on my neck the vine from it slid all the way down to my shoulder and the thorns made it look like they were piercing in to my skin and then blood was dripping down from it. The blood was the only thing with color on the tattoo. I put the choker on and looked in the mirror. The pendant made me look more attractive, i don't know why.

*After long long tiring walk down the stairs*
*After finding way to t.v. room where the boys were.*

 I entered the room and all the guys eyes bugged out. They looked at me like i was naked.

"What ?" I said and they all snapped out of their gaze.

"Nothing." they all quickly announced and went back to watching some alien movie. Gross.

"What do you want ?" I said glaring at David.

"Um nothing, we just didn't want you to be alone and from now on your pretty much on lock down. One of us is going to be glued to your a*s all day."

"Yeah i bet you'd like that." I said giving them a cold grin.

I walked past them and sat on the floor in front of the couches since they were all occupied. I bent over running my finger over the movies under the t.v.

"Whoa that's a sick a*s tattoo." I heard Hunter say.

"Um which one ?" I replied turning around to see all eyes on me.

"The one on your back ?" He gave a confused look. They never saw my neck tattoo. My eye widened. That want a tattoo it was a birth mark. I never knew where i got it from. But after the week of my birthday it was burn like there was no tomorrow. It was something i wouldn't tell anyone about. It was in some kind of language i didn't understand.

"Um, yeah thanks." I pulled my shirt down.

"Whats it say ?"

"Its say Kiss My A*s Hunter." I said smiling.

"With pleasure." He said winking at me. The guys fell in to laughter and i walked over to him and snatched the remote out of his hands. Then changed the channel.

"Hey I was watching that !"

"Too bad." I turned to the news channel and watched as the reported was speaking over the ambulance.

'As, you can see here the Lonero Family is very devastated for their loss. At around 5:00 pm today their....' Lonero, Lonero .. Ashely...Oh no.
'daughter Ashley Lonero was killed. The mother came home from work to find her daughter asleep in her room. About an hour later there was a terrible scream. Mrs. Lonero went to investigate and found her daughter with two neck wounds and a stab in here lower and upper back. There are no suspects yet. But the disappearance of Winter Du Coudrey is in suspicion. Both young ladies were in a friendship and now one is dead and the other is no where to be found. Until next time this is Rebbecca Sitest reporting out on Whats the News ?'

Hot tears started to role down my eyes and a terrible pain hit me in my stomach i screamed out in pain, and dropped the remote. A bunch of vampires crowded around me. NOT AGAIN. ANOTHER ONE GONE. THEY ALL LEAVE ME. David put his hand on me.

"Don't . Touch. Me ." I said through sobs as i got up i ran out the room and kept going I didn't care where i just kept running. I found a door which led to outside and i ran outside. Cold rain hit me and thunder roared in my ears.I ran down the path and fell o my knees in the wet grass.

"WHY ?" I yelled at the sky.

"WHY DO YOU ALL LEAVE ME ? YOU DON'T CARE YOUR SO SELFISH. WHY AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALWAYS IN PAIN ? WHAT DID I DO ? CANT YOU TAKE ME NOW ?"
I started to shake and cradle holding my knees tight to my stomach.

"you all leave...and now your gone...just take me....take me..." I whispered to myself.

She was gone.

Game Over.

I went numb. But i still got to my feet and i walked slowly i couldn't feel my legs or my body. just kept walking the moon was my only source of light. The rain made me sneeze but sneezing made my tears heavier and that caused me to loose balance and fall a couple of times. I knew i was far enough when i couldn't see the house anymore. I sat down surrounded by flowers. I dropped on my knees once again. The pain made it feel like my knees shattered in a million pieces.

Who am I ?


Whats my life worth anymore ?


Why do i need to live ?


I'm unwanted on every corner.


I'm...Nothing........nothing.


The fact she was gone wasn't real to me.


This must be a dream a terrible dream.


That's all it is.


But why does the pain feel so real.


My life is...Over.


Over.


Goodbye.


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
sooo sad sniffle well too bad mwahahhahahhaha XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

xD

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
1 Review
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing