I Must Be Dreaming Chapter 1

I Must Be Dreaming Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bella Bites
"

This is The start.

"
Once there was a girl named Lillian Estelle Masterson and a boy named Jake Sharp. They were completely in love. Then they rented a car and got married in Las Vegas. Okay, this isn't a fairy tale. This is real life. So let me tell you how it really went down. There is a tall, thin high school kid named Lillian Estelle Masterson (that's me) but my friends call me Lily and there is a tall, hot guy named Jake Sharp. He is in high school as well as me. We both go to Brooklyn Talents High School. As you all may think so already, I am totally and completely in love with this guy. The problem here is that he will never notice me. Jake Sharp is the kind of guy you would see in an Abercrombie and Fitch ad. He is also the kind of guy that makes hearts melt, but he is also the guy who breaks them. Jake Sharp has a record of being with a bunch of girls and I mean being with a bunch of girls. Oh yes ladies and gentlemen he is NOT a virgin. He gets what he wants and then dumps the girls. If you come to my high school and see a bunch of girls crying in the bathroom, you WILL know why.
    Jake Sharp is a heart-throb and any girl would be considered lucky to go out with him. That's why so many girls are all lined up to go out with Jake. He figures why waste time with one girl when he can have a bunch. The girls at my high school are too dazed by his charm to realize that they are going to be played just like half the school already was. Jake Sharp is now with a bleach-blond chick with dark blue eyes or as he would call it, girlfriend #101 or as the rest of the school knows her as Heidi Jamison.

So I had Language Arts first period and I was heading to my locker to get my books. I was listening to the announcements and wasn't watching where I was going. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor with my books scattered everywhere. I looked up and there was Jake Sharp. He looked down at me and said,

"You need any help?" I nodded as he bent down to help me. Since I had a major crush on him, I decided that this was definitely the perfect time to talk to Jake. Just as I was about to say something, girlfriend #101 came over to him. She asked if he wanted to have lunch with her. He hesitated when answering and then told her he's having lunch with the football team. She said ok and then left. I felt so bad for her because he treats all the girls he dates like a pile of monkey crap. I bet she thought he was different and she was special. Jake turned to me and handed me my books. I looked at him for a second and thanked him.

He said "no problem" and left. I sighed and walked to my class.

I finished my first 4 classes of the morning and headed off to lunch. When I got there, I saw Jake Sharp and the football team sitting at a table in the back of the lunchroom. Did I mention that Jake Sharp is on the football team? I glanced in his direction and then got on line for lunch. After lunch, I had social studies. God I hate that class! So when I got there, I sat in the seat in front of Janie, my best friend. A couple of minutes into the period, Janie tapped me on my shoulder. She handed me a note. I unfolded it and read the note. It said: Hey Lillian, there's going to be a bonfire tonight around 8 o'clock. Want to come? It's at the Spyke Beach. I turned around and told her to stop by my house tonight at 7:30. She winked at me and said,

"Tonight is going to be great". At around 7 o'clock, I put on my drop dead gorgeous v-neck sweater and my denim Capri's. I looked HOT! Janie picked me up in her black mustang and we rode to Spyke Beach. When we got there the cool wind from the ocean was blowing in my face and that woke me right up. Janie and I walked around for a while and then I felt really tired. I told Janie that I was feeling tired so we decided to sit down in the bonfire circle. As the heat radiated from the crackling fire, I looked around the circle and stopped at one specific person. Oh god! It's Jake Sharp and he's with girlfriend #101. Ok, be cool. I nudged Janie with my elbow. She turns to me and says,

"What?" I casually point to Jake and say,

"Did you know he was going to be here?" Janie said that she had no idea he was going to be there. I looked at her and sighed. Next thing I knew, Jake got up and walked with girlfriend #101 towards a wooden cabin. From the outside, all I could see was pink and purple lights. I turned to Janie, still facing the cabin, and asked what it was for. She looked at me and said that the cabin is where Jake does his "thing" and dumps the girl.

It was all becoming crystal clear now. This is where he goes with all the girls. He probably does this every week! Oh man, I can't believe I was totally in love with this jerk. I told Janie I wanted to go home and she said okay. We climbed into the car and drove off. When we arrived at my house, Janie told me she would see me in school and drove away. I was so pissed off! I mean I get he's a player but come on. Then the light bulb went off in my head. I have an idea. I can totally make him fall in love with me and give him a taste of his own medicine. I called Janie with my brilliant idea and she said that she would gladly participate. So plan 'Get revenge!' was a go. It was 8:30 so I thought maybe I could get some blond highlights in before 10:00.
  
     My mom had a bunch of blond hair dye and I was her "hair stylist". I do her hair all the time. So I decided to put in some highlights and pick out an outfit from my mom's closet. My mom may be older than usual but she has a keen sense of style. I headed to the bathroom and took out some blond hair dye. I applied it to a few strands of my hair and let it dry in some foil. About an hour later, I took the foil out of my hair and rinsed it with warm water. I took my new environmental-friendly blow dryer and blow dried my hair. I looked in the mirror and I looked gorgeous. I went downstairs to the kitchen and my mom was there. Oh no, the highlights.


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
Jake Sharp. Rawr. lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing