Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz

A Poem by Sasha
"

Word to all my homies? I dunno.

"

Hey 

Okay

What can I say

Yesterday's tomorrow but tomorrow's still today

You can sing a song of sorrow while my record's gettin played

Just cause you don't like it doesn't make me go away


Don't be mad cause your man is sleazy

And let me beat it like a game of Parcheesi

Texed last night, guess what he had to say

He told me that's he's horny with a change of gettin laid


Check, mate

Your game has been outclassed

Take my bait -

I'll reel you in really fast

You can't relate

So you're lookin to the past

To kick up hate

And try to put me on blast


But the whole world knows my rep

They love it and they only treat me with respect

Wanna call someone who cares? Better call collect

Cause they're The Othersiders and you're a reject


And I can roll a lot harder than that

It shouldn't be surprising - I don't take no crap

I meet your s**t talk with a b***h's slap

That'll send you off course and make your teeth crack


Better still, I would prefer a path of peace

I don't care to pull your hair or freakin crack your teeth

If you decide to change your mind so we can all be friends

I'll be sure to change my rhyme and spit my rap again

© 2010 Sasha


Author's Note

Sasha
Haters to the left. Also, I love Parcheesi. Lol.
I was gonna record it, but Devons hated on me and said no one would want to hear me rap. :'(

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I said no such thing, Beeeaaaaatchhh!!!!
This is really good and funny. I had to put on a Brooklyn accent and make vain air-gestures though in order to really get it. It's a bit of a satire I think. Tongue-in-cheek, as they say. But you got the whole patois off to a tee, and I think if you sent this to Run DMC I reckon they might be interested, who knows where it might lead..? It's interesting though, seriously, how rap is so connected with poetry in a sense.. Well, it rhymes - so I guess that lets it in for a start. This piece works pretty well as poetic work in any case, and the rap style is pretty evident to anyone that's ever lived or has ears - so I don't think it's necessary to hear it "fo' real" ..but then again it would be funny to hear the exact authentic spoken version as they do it "downtown"...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It sounds like a good rep song,not a fan of those but if that's what you like then so be it.I could feel the rethym as I was reading this,so it did sound like a song not a peom.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Kinda crazy, sasha. but a good stream of continuity and logic through some baaaad trash-talk. I would love to hear you rap. I liked this, because it even worked for me on paper. Cool ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I enjoyed alot! The flow was really great, and while a bit hard to grasp at parts for a reader, as a rap it flows really well. I also love the Parcheesi line, especially when I went back through and rapped it, it puts the most amusing inflection on an already amusing word. While I'm not usually a fan of rap, I like this, mostly because it doesent revolve around Pimps, Hoes, and Guns. Well writen!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I said no such thing, Beeeaaaaatchhh!!!!
This is really good and funny. I had to put on a Brooklyn accent and make vain air-gestures though in order to really get it. It's a bit of a satire I think. Tongue-in-cheek, as they say. But you got the whole patois off to a tee, and I think if you sent this to Run DMC I reckon they might be interested, who knows where it might lead..? It's interesting though, seriously, how rap is so connected with poetry in a sense.. Well, it rhymes - so I guess that lets it in for a start. This piece works pretty well as poetic work in any case, and the rap style is pretty evident to anyone that's ever lived or has ears - so I don't think it's necessary to hear it "fo' real" ..but then again it would be funny to hear the exact authentic spoken version as they do it "downtown"...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2010
Tags: poetry, silly, rap game lulz, lol random, trash talk

Author

Sasha
Sasha

Hollywood, FL



About
What can I say? My icon used to be the incredible Alistair of Dragon Age: Origins, but Devons couldn't stand him. =/ I told him to choose a pic better suited to me and he chose the hot warrior girl .. more..

Writing
Unconventional Unconventional

A Poem by Sasha


The Right Hand The Right Hand

A Poem by Sasha