Abuse or love?

Abuse or love?

A Story by benner
"

Abuse is hell and to live on the line in between what is abuse and what is love is even worse, here is my take on it

"
 

“You’re tearing my life apart!“ the shout came almost out of the blue, but although the shout came out it was like nothing had changed, she still stood over him like he was a toy to be played with. Once again he tried to move a bit away but she only had to do the ever so slight resistance to make him come running back. He always tried to get away, like he was running from a beast, but she only had to lift a finger to make him run right back to her side.

He tried to think back on how he ever got into this mess in the first place, did he ever like her? Or how did they ever end up together? Or does she even like him, or is she just keeping him there as a trophy on the wall, just like the rest. He could never find the answers for these questions but always they lured in his mind, only ever so often did he get a day off, but only to be sucked right back into her manipulatingly, disgusting game of what some call love.

He hated it! From the bottom of his heart, although one should never hate, as the bible tells us, he hated her more than any other thing he could think of! He wanted her out of his life, gone with the wind some might say, but no matter how hard he tried the shackles at his feet were too strong and heavy. Even at the times when the chains seemed like only a thin thread, he would crawl right back, scared of a world where she was not there, scared of a world without her hate.

At times the though of ending it all crossed his mind, only realize that ending it would do nothing and he would only lose the game, if you could call it that. But the thought alone of going out also scared him, making him more afraid and in return he would crawl back in to her vile embrace.

He was stuck, and with what felt like no one to go to for help or guidance. The people trying to help , he couldn’t help but feel inferior to and in return that made him feel like they didn’t know what it was like. “They would never understand!” he kept telling himself, “Look at them with their perfect life, how could they understand?” and with questions like this he would bury himself to the point where no one could get through to him...

© 2020 benner


Author's Note

benner
Give me hell if you want to

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on June 10, 2020
Last Updated on June 10, 2020
Tags: Relationship

Author

benner
benner

Esbjerg , Syd og sønder jylland, Denmark



About
I'm a intern at a data company, trying to learn how to deal with computers. I'm my spare time I do what any young guy does... Wasting it away on the Internet or through other means of spending time. more..