Metalworking Fluids Market Size, Share, Industry Growth, Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges,

Metalworking Fluids Market Size, Share, Industry Growth, Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges,

A Story by Bhagyashri Bhole
"

Metalworking Fluids Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Function (Neat Cutting Oils, Water Cutting Oils, Corrosion Preventive Oils and Others), By Type (Mineral, Synthetic and Bio-based), By Ap

"

The Global Metalworking Fluids Market size to touch USD 14.31 billion in terms of revenue by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.

According to a recent Fortune Business Insights™ report, titled “Metalworking Fluids Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Function (Neat Cutting Oils, Water Cutting Oils, Corrosion Preventive Oils and Others), By Type (Mineral, Synthetic and Bio-based), By Application (Construction, Electrical & Power, Agriculture, Automotive & transportation, Telecommunication and Healthcare), and by End-use Industry (Metal Fabrication, Transportation Equipment, Machinery and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”, the value of the market was at USD 10.24 billion in 2018.

Metalworking Fluids Market Drivers:

Rapid development of the transport industry will be a major force driving the growth of this market. Transport systems play a central role in the economic development of a country. Not only do they facilitate efficient movement of goods and people by linking different parts of a nation, but also generate jobs and increase productivity of the other factors of production. Steady rise in the rate of urbanization is the main factor fueling this industry. For instance, the UN predicts that around two-thirds of the world population will be living in urban areas by 2050. Furthermore, the World Bank states that close to 2 billion vehicles will hit the roads by 2050. Metalworking fluids are critical in manufacturing components for different transport vehicles and, therefore, growth of the transport industry will accelerate the metalworking fluids market revenue during the forecast period.

List of Top Key Players in Metalworking Fluids Market Report:

  • BP plc.
  • Henkel
  • Lubrizol
  • Exxon Mobil Corporation
  • Castrol
  • Fuchs Petrolub SE
  • Quaker Chemical Corporation
  • Total S.A.
  • Exxon Mobil Corporation
  • Houghton International Inc.

Long-term Benefits of Metalworking Fluids to Positively Impact Their Adoption Rate

One of the prominent metalworking fluids market trends is the well-known benefits that these substances offer. For example, metal cutting fluids lubricate and provide a covering for the work-piece tool at the point where it touches other metals. This ensures that seizures and galling does not occur and a smooth surface finish is assured. Further, since these fluids reduce friction, they lower energy consumption, which makes these materials energy-efficient. Moreover, cutting fluids act as coolants for tools and do not let their temperature go above the critical value beyond which the tools harden and their rate of wear goes up. Owing to these advantages, metalworking fluids find wide applicability in a variety of industries, including aerospace, defense, and agriculture.

Strong Economic Growth in India and China to Propel the Market in Asia-Pacific

Asia-Pacific is set to dominate the metalworking fluids market share on account of speedy development in the manufacturing sectors of China and India. Additionally, active efforts by governments of these and other Southeast Asian countries to promote manufacturing industries will bode well for this market. Lastly, increasing demand and consumption of automobiles will further fuel the market in this region.

The metalworking fluids market size in North America was USD 2.82 billion in 2018 and the region is anticipated to rise at a robust pace throughout the forecast period. A well-established automotive manufacturing sector in European countries will feed the growth of this market in the continent. Slower growth is foreseen in Latin America and the Middle East & Africa owing to low consumer demand. 

© 2020 Bhagyashri Bhole


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Bhagyashri Bhole
Gain More Insights into the Metalworking Fluids Market Research Report @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/metalworking-fluids-market-101391

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on October 5, 2020
Last Updated on October 5, 2020
Tags: Metalworking Fluids Market

Author

Bhagyashri Bhole
Bhagyashri Bhole

Pune, Maharashtra, India



About
I'm a chemical industry researcher, want to share latest news with my network more..

Writing