Antimicrobial Textiles Market Size, Share, Industry Growth, Trends, Business Opportunities, Challeng

Antimicrobial Textiles Market Size, Share, Industry Growth, Trends, Business Opportunities, Challeng

A Story by Bhagyashri Bhole
"

Antimicrobial Textiles Market

"

The global antimicrobial textiles market size is projected to reach USD 13.89 million by 2027 on account of the increasing demand for hygiene worldwide. Antimicrobial agents are additives used on textile materials to prevent the growth of microorganisms on the fabric material. These agents can be introduced to the fabric via dyes and inks at the time of spinning or extrusion. The breeding and growth of microbes on the fabric depend upon the properties of the absorption of the fabric. According to this report, the market value stood at USD 9.23 billion in 2019 and will rise at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2020 and 2027.

The report also highlights the table of segmentation of the market based on factors such as agents, fabric, application, and geography, and lists the names of the leading segment. The report further discusses the competitive landscape of the market, the list of vendors functioning in the market, and the significant strategies adopted by them to earn the lion’s share in the market. For more information on the report, refer to the company website.

Market Drivers:

Increasing Awareness about Personal Cleanliness will Augment Growth

The healthcare industry is the largest consumer of this market with an increasing emphasis on personal and environmental hygiene. The increasing need to maintain high cleanliness standards especially in products such as bed and linens, dressings & bandages, curtains, surgical gowns, and others for the prevention of microbial growth is promoting the global antimicrobial textiles market growth. Furthermore, the booming sports industry and increasing preference for personal health, fitness, and cleanliness will increase demand for sports apparel, thereby creating lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the years to follow.

Browse Detailed Research Insights with Table of Content: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/antimicrobial-textiles-market-102307

Competitive Landscape

Players Investing in New Products to Gain Traction during COVID19 Pandemic

The competitive landscape of the market is consolidated in nature with BioCote Limited, Milliken & Company, BASF, and Trevira GmbH holding significant antimicrobial textiles market shares. Vendors operating in this market are focusing on attracting more revenue in this time of the COVID19 pandemic by offering products that can fight back germs and kill them. Therefore, players are investing heavily in the development and manufacturing of Antimicrobial Textiles products.

List of Packaged Substation Market Manufacturers include:

  • The Dow Chemical Company
  • DuPont
  • Milliken & Company
  • Sanitized AG
  • PurThread Technologies, Inc.
  • Trevira GmbH
  • Biocote Limited
  • UNITIKA LTD.
  • BASF SE
  • Microban International, Ltd.
  • Herculite
  • Other Players

Regional Segmentation:

North America to Continue Dominance Owing to Increasing Awareness About Personal Hygiene

Geographically, North America is holding the largest share in the market attributed to the increasing awareness among consumers regarding the spread of various infectious diseases and the importance of personal hygiene. Additionally, the presence of advanced medical and healthcare facilities, coupled with the ongoing advancement in biotechnology will result in the commercialization of new and improved products, thus helping this region continue dominating the market in the forecast period.

On the other side, the market in the Asia Pacific is likely to witness stable growth with revenue of USD 1,980.8 million generated in 2019. Growth of this region is attributed to the large scale demand from rising economies such as South Korea, India, and China with China emerging as the largest consumer of microbial fabrics.

© 2021 Bhagyashri Bhole


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on June 2, 2021
Last Updated on June 2, 2021
Tags: Antimicrobial Textiles Market

Author

Bhagyashri Bhole
Bhagyashri Bhole

Pune, Maharashtra, India



About
I'm a chemical industry researcher, want to share latest news with my network more..

Writing