My immortal

My immortal

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

MY IMMORTAL….

 

 

Your long lost words silently whispers to me,

A Stolen memory gradually thrills my drenched skin.

You were only my past and that I can clearly see.

But I'm living with a hope, a ray of light which is so dim.

 

When all the time I was hollow inside,

When all the time I thought I was incomplete.

Whenever from this world these tears I hide.

You were always there to make me complete.

 

But where are you ?

Where are you my immortal ?

 

I can't find what keeps me here,

My heart is still unwilling to believe that you're gone.

A year before only we were so close, so near,

So how can I live my life like this being so alone?

 

People say that time erase everything,

It heals every wound and qualifies every ache.

But I'm having such a pain here deep within,

Which time can't cure but can only exacerbate.

 

So where are you ?

Where are you my eternal ?

 

Without you I'm surrounded by sadness from everywhere,

I'm sad not only for this world but sad from here inside.

So desperately I'm searching but I can't find you anywhere,

Since no one can fill the vacuum which you have created in my life.

 

Long lost words slowly whispers to me,

Still can't find what keeps me here.

When all this time I have been so hollow inside,

I know…I just know…you're still there…

 

My immortal…

You're here……

 

 

 

© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ah, time does not erase my friend. Time heals, or if not healing, it mercifully allows for less painful breaths. Losing someone is the most difficult thing we endure, and the pain is sometimes unbearable. Though, take rest in the fact that they are right here, on the other side of the invisible wall which separates this world from the next, with their hand on our hearts as we continue on until the time comes to pass through that wall and join them.

This is just beautiful Bhavya --- as is always the case. Your passion and emotions seep from your soul into your ink.

Posted 15 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was very good!! It shows how some wounds will never heal. They may dull, but they will always be there!! And I love what Dani California wrote about your passion and emotions because it is so true!! You are an amazing writer!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i can only say this creations was so so deeply touching that if u never loved any one than you will change and fall in love with some one that's an outrageious thing belongs to mee.......

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Neg
Good poem, Thank you for submitting it in the contest, truly appreciate it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have read a few of your poems, but this one jumped out at me. Possibly because I relate with it tremendously. I must say, this is a poem writen with so much emotion and passion the reader has no other option but to be swept away in your words. It is one of those poems you just can't stop reading, and when you are done, you want to read it all over again. It seems you get more out of it with each read. You write beautifuly, and from the heart. I love that. Your sincerity shines through. Great poem!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ebs
Beautiful poem. I liked the idea of finding your immortal. It flowed nicely. There was just one line i had a problem with :
People say that time erase everything,

Shouldn't it be

People say that time 'erases' everything,

Thank you for entering the "Someone Special" contest

Ebs

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

reminds me of a song by evanscence, but it is heart felt and very good. this would make a great song if you wanted it to be. and it was very well don imust say

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your poem's sensitive words are multi-faceted gems worthy of examining again and again.

In doing so, open up many avenues for inner exploration. Brilliantly written. Sabine





Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

deep emotions from within. we all have felt the loss of a loved one. time in some cases is the healer and in others it is the wound.
but as long as love thrives, time is its servant.
Very beautiful poem. it flows wonderfully. you write with your heart!!!!
thank you for the review, glad you liked it

~Dixie~
@--',----


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem is amazing and, as everyone else agreed, beautiful. Your thoughts flow from pen to paper, or maybe from fingers to keyboard, wonderously. It's just plain amazing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I find this such a gentle poem. However, the feeling and mood is so very strong and well delivered. I've always wished I could write poems like this, with such eloquence and suaveness. I really appreciate this poem. Very well done! Thank you for checking out my works, too. Best wishes in your music and writing alike.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2096 Views
40 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2008
Last Updated on January 8, 2009

Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..